Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Watch Alien (1979) To Learn How To Be NT/Interact Socially With People

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I dropped out of high school and had a tough time getting along with other people. I didn't know how to interact with people at all.

But I always loved the movie Alien. Mainly the first half because the interactions among the crew members were the most realistic social interactions I've ever seen in a movie.

This is because the actors were all really good and it was mostly all unscripted and extemporaneous.

So they were using real social skills to interact with each other as people normally would do.

Some of them were friends, some weren't, they were all co workers, some were superior and others were subordinate. There were lots of different interactions to learn from that pretty much covers all social interactions.

and you can watch Ash (the robot) for how not to act.

I would watch this movie every morning before leaving and while getting ready for college for my first two years.

I went from having no friends and after a very long time to these past couple weeks I have people I can genuinely talk to and hang out with and it doesn't come across as forced, completely natural.

Today I helped my Chinese friend get an internship for our college class at the same place I was and we met up at the work site and texted each other and coordinated it. Then he helped me with an assignment we're both responsible for about this experience for the class.

In between I was talking to him about how much I like Chinese girls and how I would want to go to Taiwan and he was talking to me about his Chinese girlfriend and I was talking to him about a café I like he could take her to and he told me passes it by all the time but never stopped.

My point with this is our conversation was completely natural with no awkwardness.

I attribute my social success despite being socially stunted to becoming NT through watching the movie Alien and I would recommend incels who were similarly socially stunted to watch this movie as well.

Last edited:
Thanks bro. I'll take a look at the movie.

damn thats weird. Was actually planning to watch it tonight

This is one of my big issues. I have severe anxiety when talking with others and it is abundantly clear to them.

Good. I'm glad for you. My issue isn't so much finding people who could potentially be my friends per se, although that is certainly a problem in it of itself, my issue is finding the right kind of people to be friends with. I can't relate to 99% of people on this planet
This is one of my big issues. I have severe anxiety when talking with others and it is abundantly clear to them.
Stop sitting in your room all day. All of your issues could easily be resolved, well, apart from inceldom, if you're willing to risk public humiliation

Last edited:
Good. I'm glad for you. My issue isn't so much finding people who could potentially be my friends per se, although that is certainly a problem in it of itself, my issue is finding the right kind of people to be friends with. I can't relate to 99% of people on this planet

That's an important part for incels to keep in mind. @Indari

You should only try to be friends with people you'd actually want to talk to.

The people I interact with are people that I choose to, not because they are the only ones available or because I am trying to make as many "friends" as possible.

But I always loved the movie Alien. Mainly the first half because the interactions among the crew members were the most realistic social interactions I've ever seen in a movie.
I watched it but never noticed.

I'll try this, hopefully it works.

Heard it was a great movie, but i don't really have a knack for old movies.After you said that it was unscripted i guess i'm watching it tonight. Thanks for the recommendation.

Just xenomorphmaxx br0

I have to larp so hard to be social. It's a crazy amount of effort.
Anyhow, the movie goes on my watchlist now.

Time to alienmax

it´s a pretty good movie.

If this movie came out nowadays it would be full of victoria secret looking diverse models that are trying to act as some high IQ astronaut who devoted her life to science. Completely unbelievable, that´s why I stopped watching movies.

Read that actor Yaphet Kotto(Parker) didn't get along with Sigourney (Ripley) during filming, which translated to good acting on screen.

Nice film btw.

Your autism can't be cured.

Your autism can't be cured.

Manko will cure me.

Surprised

Big horror fan, Alien bored me.

u dropped out of high school? DROPOUT GANG except i dr0pped out of college

You are either born NT or not, there is no cure for not being NT.

You are either born NT or not, there is no cure for not being NT.

That's not true, I spent my whole life without a single friend inrl and now have people I can talk to and do things with.

Foreigners don't judge average men with a Westerners discrimatory attitude immediately.

I am treated fairly well by immigrants, especially ethnic ones because they haven't been indoctrinated to look down on average people because they know they're either average or below average.

Westerners are egotistic and narcissistic so they won't interact with you unless you have something to offer.

Foreigners don't judge average men with a Westerners discrimatory attitude immediately.

I am treated fairly well by immigrants, especially ethnic ones because they haven't been indoctrinated to look down on average people because they know they're either average or below average.

Westerners are egotistic and narcissistic so they won't interact with you unless you have something to offer.

That is completely true but I was able to interact well with two white guys as well.

The Chinese I've interacted with weren't born here but they've become pretty westernized and speak fluent English.

I agree with you foreigners are generally friendlier. That's why I think I will have a good time in Japan, especially since Japanese are known to be the friendliest Asians.

That is completely true but I was able to interact well with two white guys as well.

The Chinese I've interacted with weren't born here but they've become pretty westernized and speak fluent English.

I agree with you foreigners are generally friendlier. That's why I think I will have a good time in Japan, especially since Japanese are known to be the friendliest Asians.

Why don't u lick my butthole and give me ur money

Alien is a good movie. IDK about learning anything, but I did sure enjoy it.

LOL for a moment there I thought you meant act like the ALIEN (1979) as a trollbread.

The thing is I was so autistic as a kid I just watched ALIEN movies for the monster, sci-fi horror so I identified more with the Xenos than the humans.

Upon viewing them as an adult with therapy, cut short of soyboy initiation, I can appreciate the subtle character interactions more.

I lol-ed when Ridley Scott redid this scene in ALIEN-Covenant (a very Blackpill movie in 2017 imo better than the hipster Prometheus).

I'll end up like Ash tbh
tumblr_mutwz0ZpUh1sa11jco1_500.gif

It's probably easier to get love from a xenomorph then an average modern foid.

Alien is amazing. HR Giger is one of the greatest artists who ever lived.

Heard it was a great movie, but i don't really have a knack for old movies.After you said that it was unscripted i guess i'm watching it tonight. Thanks for the recommendation.
Lol Alien is one of the best sci fi movies ever.

Also the art and effects have literally made the history.

Majority of new sci fi movies are bullshit compared to the first Alien.

The new Alien movies are barely worth watching. Its even better than the original Star Wars.
Alien is amazing. HR Giger is one of the greatest artists who ever lived.

This

Last edited:
Idk if a movie can save my autism tbh