Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wat are some good things about yourself ?

S

shibo

Officer
We always talk about how its over and how ugly we are but wat do u have thats good about urself?

I have nice eyebrows

Above average IQ.
That's it.

I am social and can easily make friends. But none of them truly respect me and no girl wants me.

Almost of the good things about me are outside of looks, so I fear no bragging penalty.

- Full time STEM job.
- Own my own home and 2019 model year car.
- Faithful and devout Christian sure to rise from his earthly grave. Regular churchgoer which keeps my mood up and give me hope of finding a trad-Christian wife.
- Direct family (mother, father, and brother) that cares about me (non-direct family is another story).
- Enough money to do what I want to do within reason, and enough just in case of an emergency.
- No major health issues, no longer overweight like in my childhood and early teens. Blood test last week showed no issues.
- Live in a conservative state in a safe, white neighborhood.
- King of manlet (not "good" per se, but not a manlet).
- Nose is my best feature, not bent and not wide. Somewhat too large, but not Jew-tier.
- Not balding.

Last edited:
I have a good memory
I’m good with numbers
I’m a pretty fast runner
I can quickly master something when I become obsessed with it (autism tbh)

-I'm a good fighter

-I'm a good hunter,and my gun aim is pretty good because I use gun since 11yo

-I have great knowledge in different aspects like history,politics etc.

-My English is good that I won high scores in exam last year

-Live in a non cucked country,no SJW shit

-I'm an technician,and can work anywhere with my certificate

-I won some championships as a boxer and muay thai fighter in past,in my province and in mediterrean region

Don't remember of rest

People think I'm smart. Personally, I don't think I'm all that smart. It must be cause I'm very quiet. I learned at a certain point that whenever I say something, I make a fool of myself, so I learned to keep my mouth shut.

I'm funny when I'm not horribly depressed, which is most of the time. But I don't have any friends, so I'm only funny inside my own head, and maybe when I talk with my parents sometimes.

I don't think I have any other good qualities. I can be kind at times, but I'm kinda bipolar so I can be cruel too, so idk.

-I'm a good fighter

-I won some championships as a boxer and muay thai fighter in past,in my province and in mediterrean region

Don't remember of rest
:chad::chad::chad:

-I'm a good fighter

Don't remember of rest
Slayer

high is and not or face (turbomanletism renders it useless)

-I am self aware that I am hideous and worthless with no pleasant future so I don't cope like cucks do...
That's the only positive thing.

I know judo and boxing. Additionally I've been gymceling and getting stronger
I'm a good sharpshooter. I'm experienced with handguns and rifles

ER material tbh ngl

I'm also kind and high iq

I have a large build.

Lifemogs me into another dimension ngl
It's nice and I'm not gonna turn it down, but it has done nothing for me to attract women. I remember people telling me both when I bought the house and the car that women will be swarming over with me because of that. They also said that about when I got my full-time job! None of it works. It's more of a method for coping, which is great.

I can quickly master something when I become obsessed with it (autism tbh)
yes bro. For me, that thing is chess

Although I'm by no means a master

I remember people telling me both when I bought the house and the car that women will be swarming over with me because of that. They also said that about when I got my full-time job! None of it works.
The sad thing is that even just 30 years ago it would probably have worked. Shit got really fucked really fast.

I am a former American Football player and my strength is top tier.

I have nice hair

Above average penis, good height, and good jawline.

I'm tall.

I have my own place.

I'm generally just a decent, normal guy with the obvious exception of the complete lack of love life.

My view on life in general, my overall pessimism, my nihilistic world view. My negatives are my positives, because it helps me see everything, and with that, I will try to find victory. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Above average IQ
I have a good memory
I’m a pretty fast runner
I'm a good fighter
I have great knowledge in different aspects like history,politics etc.
I'm funny
Above average penis, good height
My view on life in general, my overall pessimism, my nihilistic world view. My negatives are my positives, because it helps me see everything, and with that, I will try to find victory. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

and you still couldn't pull a Stacy?
I was in a team with over 50 other players, and i was 2nd string ethnic manlet. in a team with 6'4 white QB's LOL. they were the starts not me.

We always talk about how its over and how ugly we are but wat do u have thats good about urself?

I have nice eyebrows
If you are truly an incel then you must know that there is nothing good about yourself. If you are subhuman then you are the lowest life form that exists on this fucking planet. I hate every thing about myself, ever little detail ranging from everything to my disgusting unbareable to look to physical apperance to my voice and my personality.

I’m high IQ
Decent hair
That’s it

I shower frequently and have a great personality.

1. I'm 6' tall.

2. I've got a NW0 hairline, but it's black carpet textured hair so I guess that's a minus.

The sad thing is that even just 30 years ago it would probably have worked. Shit got really fucked really fast.
I am unironically a "timecel" (@Timecel ?). If I was 23 in 1958 Ohio, there's no way I'd be incel... I'm the perfect 1950s man: own my own home, white, Christian, ready to have children (I want a bunch right now). I am a victim of modern leftist and gnostic culture which has devalued responsibility, accountability, and chastity.

Self aware (ascension from NPC)
5'10 with shoes (could be worse)
Skullmogs most people
Light and good skin
Wide jaw
119 IQ (Mensa Norway)
Not balding

I'm non-judgmental. I'm usually polite. I don't judge others, and I'm polite to people, and I am mostly harmless.

I have a YouTube with 28k subscribers, I’ve been practicing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for over 3 years, I know how to work on cars