Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wasting another summer

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★★
Another summer will be wasted suffering in loneliness and I'm getting older and older. While young people are having fun on their break from classes, traveling with friends, or going to beaches, I am forced to suffer in loneliness. I have no one and never did. No girlfriend ever, not even held a girl's hand or anything. I don't even have friends.

Summer is so brutal man. It’s when you see all these hot sluts provoking your sex drive knowing they will never give you sex. It’s just cruel

Summer is so brutal man. It’s when you see all these hot sluts provoking your sex drive knowing they will never give you sex. It’s just cruel
Yes...and it's even worse seeing them with guys. I don't have one, and I have to see them in sexy clothes and some out with guys. Some don't even wear bras so their nipples poke the fabric and they wear belly shirts. When I see the high school and college girls, it makes me feel really depressed knowing that I wish I could have them and enjoy my summer.

Yes...and it's even worse seeing them with guys. I don't have one, and I have to see them in sexy clothes and some out with guys. Some don't even wear bras so their nipples poke the fabric and they wear belly shirts. When I see the high school and college girls, it makes me feel really depressed knowing that I wish I could have them and enjoy my summer.
Same. It’s just an awful feeling getting it rubbed in your face what you cannot have. Only time I ever enjoy summer is when I’m at out cabin in a remote area away from society.

Washing my sweaty cock during summer

I should be having fun with friends but I'm going to spend all summer alone (at least I have brocels to talk to)

Another summer will be wasted suffering in loneliness and I'm getting older and older. While young people are having fun on their break from classes, traveling with friends, or going to beaches, I am forced to suffer in loneliness. I have no one and never did. No girlfriend ever, not even held a girl's hand or anything. I don't even have friends.
No summer for our faces

Same, but I'm gonna gymmaxx. Got a 6 pack calisthenics routine all figured out. Maybe I will ascend if I get some cum gutters, maybe foids will chose to ignore my face and look at my abs.
I know this is a cope but the alternative is the rope.

Same, but I'm gonna gymmaxx. Got a 6 pack calisthenics routine all figured out. Maybe I will ascend if I get some cum gutters, maybe foids will chose to ignore my face and look at my abs.
I know this is a cope but the alternative is the rope.
Does it really work? I've been slacking on my exercise for awhile so lost my progress on my abs. I'll eventually go back on clen and try T3 when I have money. I always like shortcuts because I don't have much motivation anymore. How do you stay motivated?

I give you some lifefuel now: The days are already getting shorter! Summer solstice is over. Just need to wait another month and I can do my groceries in the dark again. I hate the long daylight, I prefer to be outside when it gets dark.
But I live north of the 50th parallel and now it's light until at least 22:30..

Does it really work? I've been slacking on my exercise for awhile so lost my progress on my abs. I'll eventually go back on clen and try T3 when I have money. I always like shortcuts because I don't have much motivation anymore. How do you stay motivated?
Well I mainly use working out as an excuse to slack off from studying. Basically it's something I can do within my room while procrastinating.

Always hated the summer because of this. It reminds me that i should be experiencing things that i did not.

I just wanna isolate from my family and go live in a decent cabin somewhere in Colorado or wyoming during the cold instead of isolating in my room mayne :feelscry::feelscry:

Summer is a torturous season