Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wasted my potential. Probably could have had pretty foids

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Do you ever just feel like you were a pussy coward and thats why you are incel... that you could have had sex with pretty girls and demolished their pussies and assholes and had them swallow your cum... then you remember its too late and all the foids are used up sluts with stds :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Do you ever just feel... that you could have had sex with pretty girls

No. :feelswhat:

Orangutan 600

I would have sex if I had the good genes

Fuck no, I've done everything right, im just a ugly short black guy.

JoinedMar 18, 2023Posts119Online20h 7m

no my genes dont allow me to even imagine myself with any foid let alone stacies

i ve tried plenty of times in my time and it always led to nothing but soul crushing rejections
i was very heavily into PUA way back when it was consider the shit in the early 2010s

i ve tried plenty of times in my time and it always led to nothing but soul crushing rejections
i was very heavily into PUA way back when it was consider the shit in the early 2010s
So was I. I was friends with ER before the shooting

Retarded ass post what is this 12 year edgelord shit

I feel maybe if my dad wasn't a mentally retarded giga boomer who got divorced when I was 8 and raised me like shit I might not be here

hard to say though, and even if i could say, it doesn't change the fact i can't undo the past.

lots of factors at play with my situation

GrAYcel moment

Do you ever just feel like you were a pussy coward and thats why you are incel... that you could have had sex with pretty girls and demolished their pussies and assholes and had them swallow your cum... then you remember its too late and all the foids are used up sluts with stds :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Sorry can't relate :feels:

I was physically weak and had character aberrations from the young age.

you sound like a fakecel. i never got laid because i am ugly as sin and have no redeeming physical features. you and i do not share one struggle.

Can you elaborate on what makes you think you can pull foids?
Are you tall? Social? Good looking?
How are you so sure?
5'11. Loner. I dont think im ugly anymore but i used to. Unfortunately some girls showed interest in me in highschool and middle school and elementary school but i had too low self esteem to do anything :feelsree: and now im here :feelsjuice:. Im pretty skinny which doesnt help especially now that im older

5'11. Loner. I dont think im ugly anymore but i used to. Unfortunately some girls showed interest in me in highschool and middle school and elementary school but i had too low self esteem to do anything :feelsree: and now im here :feelsjuice:. Im pretty skinny which doesnt help especially now that im older
no bro you are just ugly af. beleive me I know chads with one eye and they get hot JB toilets. If you were goodloocking you would have tons of puzzy. but you are not

no bro you are just ugly af. beleive me I know chads with one eye and they get hot JB toilets. If you were goodloocking you would have tons of puzzy. but you are not
I think youre right man :feelsrope: