Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill wasted most of my life rotting

L

loser550

Banned
-
most of my teen years have been spent rotting on my room i am about to be 21 in feb 28 and i am still rotting on my room. just few days my father got angry at me cause i am waking up late and he told me to try to find something in college jfl how bluepilled he is. i feel like i am too deep inside the rabbit hole i cant do anything but rot.

There was nothing "wasted" you were rotting at home because that was the only option

I vividly remember my early teens. They were spent on my laptop coping with games.

I've been spending most of my time in my room since i was 11 or 12

Getting a job at McDonald's or some warehouse somewhere is better off financially than a lot of these masturbatory "college" degrees

Getting a job at McDonald's or some warehouse somewhere is better off financially than a lot of these masturbatory "college" degrees
agreed with you. if my parents werent alive i dont think i wouid last in thi sworld

same tbh. i never understood why i was being brutally bullied but now i do
For me it was due to being non nt and short. I was also fat.

most of my teen years have been spent rotting on my room i am about to be 21 in feb 28 and i am still rotting on my room. just few days my father got angry at me cause i am waking up late and he told me to try to find something in college jfl how bluepilled he is. i feel like i am too deep inside the rabbit hole i cant do anything but rot.
I’m 22 -23 In some years

dam u were rotting more than me
Maya Wiley Homelessness GIF by GIPHY News
GIF by Mindblowon Universe

You wouldn't gain anything anyway, and the proof of that is your current situation, you have nothing. IT DOESN'T MATTER CRYING FOR THE PAST, IT NEVER STARTED.

You wouldn't gain anything anyway, and the proof of that is your current situation, you have nothing. IT DOESN'T MATTER CRYING FOR THE PAST, IT NEVER STARTED.
yeah and tbh with you i wont last if i go to college and have to see other peopel

Same. Since I was 14 I was skipping all of my highschool classed to rot all day

yeah and tbh with you i wont last if i go to college and have to see other peopel
Ur right i made the mistake of going to college as a sub5 trucel and almost roped now im ldaring at home

For me it was due to being non nt and short. I was also fat.
Same reasons, turbo autist, 5'4, was and is an easy target. (Im still stuck in high school at 18, due to my parents enrolling me 1 year late.)

You would have wasted it chasing a dragon instead? At least you found a tiny bit of peace from your copes. Better than orbiting around a female that will never love you and always see you as an oofy-doofy subhuman.

Brutal

Are you telling me that my degree in Queer Tuba Music Theory is useless?!?!?! :feels:

Same here at 25. Its not getting any better for me

Im 21 and I'm already used to loneliness and my permanent Inceldom. Maybe in a few years, you will no longer care about being single

Im 21 and I'm already used to loneliness and my permanent Inceldom. Maybe in a few years, you will no longer care about being single
Well tbh I gave up on women but. I am mad that I wasted my life

So did I. I am 30 now.

Basically, whenever I wasn't at school or at work, I was in my room, playing video games and watching movies.

Nothing was wasted

Been LDARing since age 18-19, it’s simply impossible to motivate myself

Call center job still as shitty and stressful as ever :feelsbadman:

But I do it to keep my parents proud of me
Man ur based asf for doing that for your parents i hope things get better for u bro

I have been rotting in my room since I graduated college.