Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Wasted MGTOW potential

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Man was married for 2 times, having children, paying alimonies, suffered from femoidic adultery. Looks more than enough for spitring on femoids, and going own way, using holes just for sticking dick in, and avoiding any "relations". And especially, if man emigrated to Netherlands. So just weedmaxx and escormaxx. But impossible, when man is peasant to deep core. Then he wants to be "normal member of society", and way of being it includes necessary part of having wife, even if she old and ugly. Because thats normal, and value of its own

That story about my former debil "best friend". And worst part of it - he also wanted me, otherkin man of culture, to go same way, of being "normal member of society", and looking for ugly roastie to get as wife and have children, because thats what "normal man" suposed to do

Kagairefuse

Mgtow

Last edited:
Didn't understand, but probably brutal.

Say no to old ugly femorloids

[QUOTE="otherkin man of culture

[/QUOTE]
Bruh

Worse than normies are normie wannabees.

Nice auto biography

I just want a good wife i dont give a fuck about mgtow(mstow), cucks, or normies. But in this soyciety its too much ask for.

no mgtow emoji? i swear we used to have one