Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel wasted another evening

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
despite i know already i wont find virgin and blind gf im dumb and spent whole evening on laying on bed and making imaginations of my life with her and scenes which will never happen. Its over i even didnt eat dinner, just dark room and walls. Wasted another evening and wasted life in general. Its over.

Welcome to the LDAR lifestyle hope you enjoy

Its difficult to eat, I always forget

nothing new for me, every evening of my life is a waste

Bullcrap, you think you eat a lot, but you don't. I also thought I ate a lot 71-72kg and didn't gain weight for 5 months. I started eating even more and I am almost 76kg. Just eat more, most people who give that excuse barely eat in reality.
i dont want to bloatmaxx tbh

I wouldnt call
qzPh3cy.gif

wasting an evening

everyday is wasted

carry @Eskimocel in csgo he always gets 4noobs in team
dont play cs:go for now, need break
Just. You have the same weight of a 9 year old girl. Do what you want but even the weakest of men would have the ability to pick you up and throw you across the room.
dont care tbh, i dont want to fuck up my face

despite i know already i wont find virgin and blind gf im dumb and spent whole evening on laying on bed and making imaginations of my life with her and scenes which will never happen. Its over i even didnt eat dinner, just dark room and walls. Wasted another evening and wasted life in general. Its over.
just have a better personality and you will get all the girls :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: