Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wasted 350 on my only cope I genuinely have.

B

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230827 191819 kindlephoto 29078027

Collecting is the only true cope I have some enjoyment in the it he excitement and giddiness of buying; using them in my hopes and dreams of doing stop motion videos and a full length movie working on it by myself, but right now laziness has it's toll on me to work with any of the toys I can do a stop motion video on, I'm currently half way done on one but I've been neglecting to finish it even though I really want to do these awesome videos so others can see and hopefully like me and talk to me and inspire me to do more, Idk, it's funny too cause it'll take a year to a year and a half to get here due to it being produced by a small company. Honestly buying something that peak my interest is my only cope with some inner spark. But to be honest I'm glad I could be here and some of you are nice enough to be compassionate towards me and I feel I belong.

That's good that you collect what you enjoy; using them to make a stop motion videos does sound cool. In that respect, finish it dude and post it when you are done so we can watch.

That's good that you collect what you enjoy; using them to make a stop motion videos does sound cool. In that respect, finish it dude and post it when you are done so we can watch.
Thanks brocel, for that, ima make an exclusive video to post here just for us Inkwell to enjoy, mark my words.

don't get all sentimental on us now
Why, I'm genuine, some of you guys aren't even half bad from what I feel, You guys are the closest things to friends I currently have.

Thanks brocel, for that, ima make an exclusive video to post here just for us Inkwell to enjoy, mark my words.
And in due time it shall be, take your time and when your ready let us know.

Ever tried making your own

Yeah, only half way done but got lazy.
Yeah i bet it would feel better to make your own kinda like food

A nice meal u cooked yourself probably tast 10x better than any goyslop

Yeah i bet it would feel better to make your own kinda like food

A nice meal u cooked yourself probably tast 10x better than any goyslop
I do feel all proud and giddy by the work I did.

Moggs me, I only have energy to LDAR

Nice man, as long as you can safely afford it that’s good that you’re engaging in your hobby

Nice man, as long as you can safely afford it that’s good that you’re engaging in your hobby
Thanks brocel, don't worry I got a roof over my head that won't be affected.