Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

waste of skin

owly

owly

Banned
-
throughout the time I have been studing and trying to figure out how the brain's alg works, I have seen and come to the conclusion tthat most people are a waste of skin.

people that want an A.I chobit botGF but won't study, won't try to solve, delegate the work on to others alone while all they do is LDAR.

"comments like : I hope in the future they will solve or invent
I will wait until the product is ready and affordable
A.I is the solution but lets let the workers at [insert corporation name hya] solve it.
I was born at the wrong time"

if you are under that category, I see you as a waste of skin. and it is not unlikely to think the guy who does solve that shit would choose to keep it to himself.

you are like the inferriore kids that ask to copy the homework at the morning before class starts. fuck you to hell bitch !!! tbph

IQ is genetic

"comments like : I hope in the future they will solve or invent
I will wait until the product is ready and affordable
A.I is the solution but lets let the workers at [insert corporation name hya] solve it.
I was born at the wrong time"
cope

>/r/iamverysmart

:soy::soy::soy:

this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Only people with exceptionally high IQs would be able to make meaningful contributions to A.I. development

Incels aren't some elite group with immense, untapped intellectual potential.

Quick, hold my beer while I dedicate my life to a computer science degree, get employed by a leading robotic company, build the newest and most advance sexrobot and while I'm at it, invent timetravel, because JFL at LDARcels. :feelsokman:

How can we put our minds to anything when we haven't experienced love, sex or affection? How can we work hard when we see no reward at the end of it?

Coping subhuman/incel thinking he's the next Einstein because he studies 5 hours a day and gets straight As. Probably cuts himself when he gets a B.

what is the point of working on A.I. when A.I. will not be conscious in my lifetime? need it to love me back or else i might as well just LDAR and watch anime

what is the point of working on A.I. when A.I. will not be conscious in my lifetime? need it to love me back or else i might as well just LDAR and watch anime
I'm gonna make you eat those fucking words

Bloodborne%E2%84%A2_20150419085344.jpg

The thought of making an AI is lifefuel to me, I often fantasize about being part of a secret project working on AI in some secret reasearch facility.

throughout the time I have been studing and trying to figure out how the brain's alg works, I have seen and come to the conclusion tthat most people are a waste of skin.

if you are under that category, I see you as a waste of skin. and it is not unlikely to think the guy who does solve that shit would choose to keep it to himself.

you are like the inferriore kids that ask to copy the homework at the morning before class starts. fuck you to hell bitch !!! tbph
61D265AA 1A58 425D 8454 7C5DFEBB48FE

> Taking pride at contributing to society and wagecucking.