Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Washington Capital shooting victim ASHLI ELIZABETH revealed to be a TRANNY by the Daily Mail : who was "she" before marrying McEntee and Babbit ?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Babbitts

if you look under "Sex" that looks like an M not an F

amirite?

note: McEntee was still married name in 2016 prior to divorcing Staff Sgt. Timothy McEntee in 2019

Ashli presumably married Aaron Babbitt soon after

Celeste Norris was Aaron's ex-girlfriend so Ashli was dating Aaron 2+ years before divorcing Tim.

10 October 1985 is listed birthdate of "Ashli" but there's no indication of "maiden" surname prior to marrying Tim.

In b4 "SIMP" : you can't idolize "mediocre pussy" when there isn't pussy at all.

This makes me feel weird because prior to noticing this I had thought that 2008 pic of her with Sorbon was cute.
Looked manly at 35 when she died but at 23 managed to pass as female pretty well.

Ashli

Last edited:
Now IT will care about his death.

Lol to the people who simped/masturbated over this tranny.

I was thinking about how a woman being brutally killed by the cops like that isn't something you see everyday. But it isn't a woman after all...

Also, he had pretty big tits for a tranny. That implant surgery must have hurt.

Ok that's great but i don't care also not inceldom related.

The hell does MD stands for? Isn't that a doctor title?

S'he's a talented actor!

TLM - Tranny Lives Matter

It's over for trannyspousecels.

Ew, it had a penis, and chopped it off. Good riddance.

The absolute state of the modern american cuckservitive supporters if true.
Funny how the guy looks exactly like a coping redpiller dating coach

View: https://youtu.be/bMKO9rCgUGw

TLM - Tranny Lives Matter
View attachment 393695

View attachment 393693

if you look under "Sex" that looks like an M not an F

amirite?

note: McEntee was still married name in 2016 prior to divorcing Staff Sgt. Timothy McEntee in 2019

Ashli presumably married Aaron Babbitt soon after

Celeste Norris was Aaron's ex-girlfriend so Ashli was dating Aaron 2+ years before divorcing Tim.

10 October 1985 is listed birthdate of "Ashli" but there's no indication of "maiden" surname prior to marrying Tim.

In b4 "SIMP" : you can't idolize "mediocre pussy" when there isn't pussy at all.

This makes me feel weird because prior to noticing this I had thought that 2008 pic of her with Sorbon was cute.
Looked manly at 35 when she died but at 23 managed to pass as female pretty well.

View attachment 393703
meme reality, legit cannot believe his lmao

Nah they still won't care about her death, if she joined them she'd get an awesome job and everyone would support her and she'd definitely get like a month or 2 of protests and #translivesmatters would indeed be trending. But only if you subscribe to their SJW-religion.

Which is the whole problem for me, I never cared that a foid got shot or a whtie foid got shot, I care that people are getting shot on the right and not on the left, but niggercels will keep misrepresenting that point because they're from low IQ african countries.

it keeps getting better :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I don't think this is true, she has 4 kids and no where else can I find anything about it

I don't think this is true, she has 4 kids and no where else can I find anything about it
either way mods simping for a tranny or foid is bad

I don't think this is true,
she has 4 kids
Adoption. Show me a picture of Ashli pregnant. Or birth cert.

no where else can I find anything about it
Left won't run with it because it doesn't fit their narrative of Trump protesters being heteronormative bigots.
TBH right probably will hesitate too because they want people to think it's female to get outrage.

Airforce didn't take trannies

in 2008 there were 15,500 trannies in the US armed forces despite the ban on them

in 2008 there were 15,500 trannies in the US armed forces despite the ban on them
That never transitioned so they never actually counted as trannies, genius.

That paper explaines that people were prohibited from joining the armed forces "if their transgender status is known," so they mean people who reject their birth genitals, but not people who already cut it off (because that would be very known).

So for her to be a tranny, she'd need to be a man for all her service, then get a sex change in the last few years. I haven't heard anything that indicates this happened

hm is it possible it's the other way around, that Ashli is biologically female but the arresting officer in 2016 marked M on the report because at that time (having already retired from the armed forces) Ashli was crossdressing as a male?

So you simped for a tranny then?

1610142073367-png.393706

lol

it was probably not a tranny; the (((media))) would have jumped all over that.

soon ''conservatives'' will say being gay is good, there is more than 2 genders and that religion is bs, the way they act these days.
modern conservatives think having the right to be a slut, do weed and coke, dress like a fag, and buy soy shit and have stupid meaningless jobs while having no family is good
best way to fix this would have break up (((media))) and have ranked choice voting with more parties then ((Democrats) and (Republican)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back