Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was Zyzz based for taking steroids, and then suffering cardiac arrest?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Was Zyzz based for taking steroids, and then suffering cardiac arrest?

• Yes, he was based.

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • No, he was a dumb-ass.

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Several skinnycels have expressed interest in gaining weight: @_meh @hghorope @Pringle

I just found out about the tragic story of Zyzz, the Russian-born Australian bodybuilder who took steroids to gain his physique - and died at the age of 22 from a heart attack.

View: https://youtu.be/4aDlftN3Nt0

I just laugh at people who use doping to "get ripped" because they are too lazy to train properly.

For who's sake are you destroying your own body?

For who's sake for real.

Mogged, no reason for him to end his life so early while living on literal administrator mode; probably misused them to quite a degree. :society:

better smoke weed :smonk:

I just laugh at people who use doping to "get ripped" because they are too lazy to train properly.

For who's sake for real.
I do wish I had of started weight training at 17, that would have taken a great deal of self-discipline, which I did not have at 17. No gym for your face anyway, no homo, but Zyzz was like Cristiano Ronaldo as a teenager, good face just needed to add muscle.

I don't think steroids make you unbased/based. He had some kind of heart condition and he still decided to roid it up, so can't say he was too bright.

I'm not a skinnycel, I'm an ogre.

In terms of ethnicity, I believe he's Kurdish (and his family is from North Iraq). Basically, he's a brown man lol. Hardly any white man is named "Aziz." Yeah, he abused roids, and took recreational drugs which fucked with his heart. He took some of the cutting agents clen and DNP that shreds off the body fat. Also, took tren. However, I don't take roids, and personally plan to stay natty.

I'm not too fond of the guy, but many guys are. Mentally I'm just too different to Zyzz. I honestly didn't really felt bad or cared that he died tbh.

Last edited:

For who's sake for real.
He was just two years older than me, and I remember 2011 like it was yesterday. Life is so short. :feelscomfy:

I'm not a skinnycel, I'm an ogre.

In terms of ethnicity, I believe he's Kurdish (and his family is from North Iraq). Basically, he's a brown man lol. Hardly any white man is named "Aziz." Yeah, he abused roids, and took recreational drugs which fucked with his heart. He took some of the cutting agents clen and DNB that shreds off the body fat. Also, took tren. However, I don't take roids, and personally plan to stay natty.

I'm not too fond of the guy, but many guys are. Mentally I'm just too different to Zyzz. I honestly didn't really felt bad or cared that he died tbh.
For real

his kind are the reason women how unrealistic male body standards

his kind are the reason women how unrealistic male body standards
Yeah, so many false "ripped guys" there that it is distorting the dating market. 0 tolerance on doping.

Get ripped naturally or don't be ripped at all.

What quality do you value most in your friends:
- Body fat percentage :chad:

Pretty sure it was rec drugs that killed him. Extremely rare to die from steroids, especially at 22.

I’m the skinniest cel here also we’re all gonna make it brah!!!! Sick cunt yea

Several skinnycels have expressed interest in gaining weight: @_meh @hghorope @Pringle

I just found out about the tragic story of Zyzz, the Russian-born Australian bodybuilder who took steroids to gain his physique - and died at the age of 22 from a heart attack.

View: https://youtu.be/4aDlftN3Nt0

A steroid abuser can never be based

I’m the skinniest cel here also we’re all gonna make it brah!!!! Sick cunt yea
No I'm the skinniest. You can't take whats mine? I'm worser than anyone here!

No I'm the skinniest. You can't take whats mine? I'm worser than anyone here!
you’re the skinniest but my wrists are skinnier than yours

He was based, a blackpiller and he enjoyed his life to the fullest.

Good man. Don't know too much about him other than people that I liked, liked him

I didn't take the kikecine jab - so I won't take steroids.

He had a good foundation. Most incels who gymmaxx are disappointed when they discover their subhuman bones structure underneath all that fat.

Yeah, so many false "ripped guys" there that it is distorting the dating market. 0 tolerance on doping.

Get ripped naturally or don't be ripped at all.
Why are you still a greynigger?

Not really based since it took his life. The combo of roid over use and heart issues fucked him up in the end.
I think hes the best representation of how the redpill can help someone who has the right body and genetics for it, he was 6'1 and lanky so it helped for him to put on mass which helped him get girls. He knew looks played a big part in attraction as he had foids approach him rather than the other way round, though its questionable if he knew it was genetics as the reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back