Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was Your Father Present?

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
My dad was "present" but he never did anything with me. Most of the time he ignored me and did his own thing. He never played with me or anything.

Only present when he beat me with his belt then he died when I was a teen and I had to pretend to be sad about it

Incel Trait: Your father is always disappointed in you.

Fathers can see if their sons are going to be total failures, probably. Why invest time and energy in someone who will fail in life?

My father was absent. He came back when I was 20.
He shoved up when my mother got locked up in a psychiatric hospital a while.
I went to live with him a couple of years but it didn't work out.
I went back to my mom. I guess we both saw that it was too late.
He wasn't the kind of father to fix my kind of problems.
Then ofc he had his third family in Hungary which he had to visit all the time so I didn't see much of him anyway.
No one knew but he maintained two families at the same time.

He was there as much as he could be, but eventually roastoid gaslighting became too much and overpowered him

my dad was married when he met my mother, he fucked her, gave me the genes to be 5'1, then he came back to his real wife and kids, never paid child support, and now he's steps away from being homeless, so no

Yes but he was just a cuck

yes didn’t change my situation tho