Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was your dad incel?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
My mom was the first woman my dad successfully got with AFAIK, and that was when he was 29. He upgraded from incel to betabux.

I'm kind of jealous of incels raised by single mothers, at least you have peace of mind knowing you were born from a Chad pump and dump.

Nah, he was a normie.

No and he wristmogs us all to oblivion.

Total slayer and my brother is chad.

My dad is a mega beta. He's your average boomer who unironically thinks you should always be respectful to women, put them first, etc. If he was my age, he would totally be incel.

Never fucking knew him or even really of him aside from a couple pieces of paper. That's sperm donation to emancipated women for you.

My dad is a manlet version of me, so you can guess...

Yes. He got with 2 girls his entire life, an obese pig and my Mom who was easily manipulated since her family was abusive suicidal garbage.

I am 100% sure he would be an incel if he was born in my generation. The way he trapped my Mom is laughably impossible in the 21st century.

I dont even know my father ._.

He has chadlite features but is very shy.

He's had several girlfriends in his life since high school and was married until my mom died, and then got back together with his high school sweetheart a year later and ended up marrying her (for insurance reasons, they weren't really interested in marrying before, just being soulmates), so I'd say no.

He wasn't Chad. But he was decent looking and a normie when he was younger. Better looking than I am. Now he's just fat, but I guess that doesn't matter at his age.

Nope my dad was and is low inhib and mogged me too hell at his prime compared to my "prime"

I’m not even entirely sure if my dad is “my dad.”

Normie manlet. My mom gave me the incel looks.

lol what did he do?
Her family was shit and about to throw her out, and he used that to keep her around his parents' place and fuck her, which led to me and thus locking her in forever because she was raised as a good Catholic, don't abort me and I always need Daddy.

In the same situation today, she would either be a single mother with everyone telling her to be brave and make her own career, or she'd have me aborted, or she'd fuck niggers for drug money. She's hated my Dad's autism for years, and I doubt she's ever been attracted to his deformed face. He's even uglier than me somehow.

Her family was shit and about to throw her out, and he used that to keep her around his parents' place and fuck her, which led to me and thus locking her in forever because she was raised as a good Catholic, don't abort me and I always need Daddy.

In the same situation today, she would either be a single mother with everyone telling her to be brave and make her own career, or she'd have me aborted, or she'd fuck niggers for drug money. She's hated my Dad's autism for years, and I doubt she's ever been attracted to his deformed face. He's even uglier than me somehow.
Just have a place to stay game used to be legit. There were a lot more viable strategies to getting girls back then.

My dad is a mega beta. He's your average boomer who unironically thinks you should always be respectful to women, put them first, etc. If he was my age, he would totally be incel.
Same. It pains me to say this, but that's the case. My own mother doesn't respect him because of his extreme beta behavior sometimes. You can see it in her eyes and attitude.

Yes complete incel,only met my mom through her brother playing warhammer together and her brother introducing my dad to his shut in sister.

Probably. I don't know him very well.

Nah, he was normie

my dad was a 100% giga chad back in his village in Lebanon but i got my moms shitty genes

My father is the sole reason I'm incel. I don't know if my mother has some stupid incel fetish or some shit, she likes ugly men. Like seriously wtf she could have had any Chad she wanted... Seriously I fucking hate my dad he's a huge cunt and would 100000% be incel nowadays.

Most likely not since he ended up having kids.

Yes. He got with 2 girls his entire life, an obese pig and my Mom who was easily manipulated since her family was abusive suicidal garbage.

I am 100% sure he would be an incel if he was born in my generation. The way he trapped my Mom is laughably impossible in the 21st century.
how?

Fuck no, my dad was Chad as fuck. He was a Chad track star in highschool and fell into depression because of some injury or some shit that robbed him from the championship. You know what was his depression cope? Literally getting money and fucking bitches.

He met my mother, who was a super submissive nerdy girl (her genes are likely the cause of my inceldom, I look just like her ugly af brother. All I got from my dad was his depression and alcoholism) who let him continually fuck bitches while he was married. I kid you not, this man hit on at least one girl every god damn time I went out with him.

One of my biggest regrets was not choosing to live with my father during the time my parents were separated. I may have learned from him and avoided this incel life. Instead I lived with my mom and she taught me to be the supreme beta male. Worst fucking decision in my life.

Last edited:
My mom was the first woman my dad successfully got with AFAIK, and that was when he was 29. He upgraded from incel to betabux.

I'm kind of jealous of incels raised by single mothers, at least you have peace of mind knowing you were born from a Chad pump and dump.
Norman

No, he got married at 21.

My dad was a Chad. I should've been aborted though.

No he had plenty of girlfriends,I hate the fact he couldn't marry any one of them before marrying my useless mother,who apparently made the move on him,he's dead now

This was my dad as well. But he admitted to me privately that he think's my mom is wrong alot, he's just trapped.

DED5F0AC 7911 4ECB ACFA 269B5644A315