Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Was your dad a cuck???

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Mine wasnt he was a gymcel and also a soldier for some years.

Mine was a virtue signalling twat who rejected a lot of opportunities in his life for bluepilled reasons.

my father was a giga cuck, my mon cheated on him with a couple of chads

kinda but hard to tell since i never spend that much time with him

He was a Tyrone when he was young, now hes an overweight 50 year old man who's settled down with another woman.

My dad is a Chad tbh.

Not generally. He got overly emotional about my mom a lot but eventually he snapped out of it.

My dad was a Chad lite/upper tier normie

Yeah, he always defended my mother’s side no matter what.

No,my dads a chad.

No, + my sisters weren't allowed to whoremaxx so I guess that makes him a saint compared to dads in the west.

No he beat up and humiliated men who dared to flirt with my mum. Wish I was a fighter I've always been a fuckin pussy avoiding fights.

Not really but he has some cucked opinions such as women should have careers and be bosses.

Parents are divorced, but mom never cheated on him.

No man, my dad is pretty based tbh. He hates feminists as much as I do.

depends on what you would call cucked. He's a typical conservative with some based beliefs about homosexuality, race and possibly even about Jews, but he is marrying a roastie thot in her thirties

Mine married above his looksmatch, beat my mother, was alcoholmaxxed and left for a 15 years old jailbait while being 26 years old, he still lives with that foid.

yea he was a cuck who beta buxxd my step mom who was a stupid bitch

No. Other than the fact he's a manlet, he seems to understand that women aren't suited for careers and motherhood together. He told me if a woman wants to careermax she best forget about becoming a mom, if she wants to mommax she'd better stay home and let the man be the breadwinner. He says women cannot have both. He said in his personal opinion women are better at being mothers rather than careerwomen. He doesn't seem to be cucked if he speaks that way.

Mine was a bit short but had sunken in cheeks,blue eyes,low set eyebrows,a strong jaw and the body asthetics that would make a greek god jelous.
He's a reminder of what I could have been.But genetically failed.I've been often confused for being ethnic because,of my black eyes and hair,other times I was confused for being 13-14 years old and at times a foid
The moment I have the resources to do so,I'm going to dye my hair,surgically change my eye colour to blue and get jawline inplants.

I mean hes in an arrange marriage and betabuxxing. So you tell me?

Yes, the guy is 6'6 and lets my womanlet mother boss him around (I'm 5'9 so nobody call me a fakecel)

no he wasnt thanks God

Not really but ha has some cucked ideas.

Mine was a betabuxxing normie with booze and painkiller addictions. He roped at 55 and became an ash pile. He's the reason I've resolved to LDAR and never contribute to society--not that I'd be allowed to even if I wanted.

My dad was a bald manlet but he slayed because of guitar and being alive before tinder... cucktears would say he disproves the black pill but I wasn't lucky enough to be one of his stacy born kids... He even reverse cucked a a rich white lady and she totally allowed it without cucking him back...