Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Was watching Futurama while eating dinner

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Just realized I have a lot in common with Dr. Zoidberg. I watched the episode where he goes to his home planet for the mating season, and he can't attract a mate. A female of his species, in a rare-for-TV black pill moment, informed him that he's just not attractive due to his poor genetic quality. I didn't realize I could relate to a fictional character so much as in that moment. :feelsbadman:

Based zoidberg is definitely krabcel. He off puts women just by his existence in a way I wish I could

Yeah, though there is a bluepilled episdoes (season 7, episode 25 Stench and Stenchibility) where a stacy falls in love with him.
Him, Bender and Roberto are my favorite characters.
I hate Fry though, such a Fucking Simp, when so many times Leela fucked after rejecting him. So I see Matt Groening as an intentional bluepiller, but unintentional blackpiller.

in a way I wish I could
:feelsUgh: Nobody wishes to be an unwanted genetic failure.

Yeah, though there is a bluepilled episdoes (season 7, episode 25 Stench and Stenchibility) where a stacy falls in love with him.
Him, Bender and Roberto are my favorite characters.
I hate Fry though, such a Fucking Simp, when so many times Leela fucked after rejecting him. So I see Matt Groening as an intentional bluepiller, but unintentional blackpiller.
Based. Except Roberto, he's unhinged. But I love Bender. And I relate all too much with Zoidberg. I wish I had a real life friend like Bender, he seems cool. :feelsbadman:

:feelsUgh: Nobody wishes to be an unwanted genetic failure.

Based. Except Roberto, he's unhinged. But I love Bender. And I relate all too much with Zoidberg. I wish I had a real life friend like Bender, he seems cool. :feelsbadman:
I wish to be so off putting and disgusting that foids are afraid of me.

I wish to be so off putting and disgusting that foids are afraid of me.
:worryfeels: But that's how men get falsely accused out of spite!

Then I'll just rip the cops to shreds with my claws
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were a schizo. I'm sorry you're here, fellow non-NTcel.