Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Was trying Bumble, maybe it's a good thing I can't get a match

Simp

Simp

Recruit
The quality of the women using that app is atrocious.

- 90% of them are alcoholics, they can add 5 interests on their profiles and they all spend 3 slots adding wine, beer, and bars
- 90% of them have an IQ under 85, you can notice by the amount of mentions of astrology and other new age retardation
- Lots of fur moms, they really have to shame to say their genetic abomination inbred dogs are their children
- Fat bitches, fat bitches everywhere
- Every other bitch has 1kg of fake up on their faces
- They all love traveling, meaning they like to waste money whoring in other countries
- They all have some retarded leftist NPC phrase on their profiles
- Most of them are broke and work shit jobs and went to shit universities
- The hot ones are all whores promoting their instagrams
- Every 500 profiles you find 1 introverted thin woman, but they're all there to join Chad's harem
- Women over 35 who want children. The only thing they'll get is a downs syndrome baby

Btw the app is garbage, it doesn't track the whores you already saw. If you use the app on one device then switch to another one, you'll see the same retarded whores all over again.

Last edited:
You're witnessing hoeflation.
p21w4ynn07991.jpg

ur chances are 1% of having a chance

Dating gets hard by 23 these days, not 30 or 40. If you’re still single by the time you leave school, it’s over. Every normal, thin girl is taken by then. Impossible to even meet a foid in her mid 20’s unless you have normie extroverted friends, they happen to work at the same place as you, or get very lucky on dating apps.

You're witnessing hoeflation.
p21w4ynn07991.jpg
True tbh, even if I got a match I'd have to deal with some retarded alcoholic STD infested tattooed prostitute telling me she's a scorpion ascended to gemini with her moon on venus and her sun on saturn.

Dating gets hard by 23 these days, not 30 or 40. If you’re still single by the time you leave school, it’s over. Every normal, thin girl is taken by then. Impossible to even meet a foid in her mid 20’s unless you have normie extroverted friends, they happen to work at the same place as you, or get very lucky on dating apps.
Dead on. I think anyone under 20 that's not a truecel has a chance to make it. But even a normie-looking NT guy who hasn't landed a woman by his early 20s will likely end up alone, at best in dysfunctional relationships, for the rest of his life.

Brutally over for Western civilization.

Dead on. I think anyone under 20 that's not a truecel has a chance to make it. But even a normie-looking NT guy who hasn't landed a woman by his early 20s will likely end up alone, at best in dysfunctional relationships, for the rest of his life.
Most normies have normie social circles so they can still land a girl after uni. For the average incel or introverted guy, it’s a wasteland. Our next chance is in our mid 30’s when foids are willing to settle but it’s not even worth it at that point. She’ll be fat/divorced/single mom and jaded as fuck after the miles of cock she took and countless relationships.

I just deleted my chadfishing Tinder acc. In less than 3 days, I managed to get 150+ matches, not likes mind you, on that. True suifuel!

I just deleted my chadfishing Tinder acc. In less than 3 days, I managed to get 150+ matches, not likes mind you, on that. True suifuel!
Jesus, I never got a single match or like