Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Was This Guy Justified In Slapping This Foid?

Was This Guy Justified In Slapping This Women?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★

Yes.
I didn't watch. Yes.

I'm going to say yes. I don't need to see. The answer is always yes.

Yes.
Yes he did.
Yes.

That's the kind of slap you'd give a newborn.

Didn’t watch but yes. Beating women is always good.

I voted yes before even watching it.

Didn't watch and yes.

Never need a reason, but if guys weren't cucks or if white knights weren't always at the ready no way would foids be so bold to do this.

I'm just sad he didn't KO her. Probably barely touched her since hers looked worse.

the fact that he walks away after hitting her instead of flooring her is soy. That's the only reason they started chasing him.

Its funny to hear the foid say "I got it on video" as if all of them aren't harassing him

20200323 020413

They get what they deserve. Their daddies should have done it tbh. Too many weak Men raising whore daughters in this world. If they were properly disciplined they wouldn't be hit. Men should hit Foids to discipline them.

that little slap jfl.

No.

He should probably have waited until she laid hands on him first, so he could justify throwing a good punch instead of a little baby slap.

No.
Because she's a foid.
Foid's shouldn't be hit. There are easier ways to control them.

That was a really soft slap. He should've knocked her teeth out and made her eat floor.

I would've done that to every single whore present there.

What is happening on the vid though, i can't understand shit, why are they assault him?
I'm just sad he didn't KO her. Probably barely touched her since hers looked worse.

Not enough context, no clue.

No.

He should have punched her in the face. Then her friends. That's how you punish them. He is a balding manlet soyboy who walked away like a puss boy. Pathetic.

No.

He should have punched her in the face. Then her friends. That's how you punish them. He is a balding manlet soyboy who walked away like a puss boy. Pathetic.

Being bald, ethnic, and a manlet is enough justification.

Being bald, ethnic, and a manlet is enough justification.
This.
Can't imagine a 6'3 broad shoulders 6psl white guy going through this. The men featured in these videos are always ethnic, manlets and Sub5s.

That was a really soft slap. He should've knocked her teeth out and made her eat floor.

I would've done that to every single whore present there.