Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was this guy gonna try and mug me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Ok, so I went jogging tonight after dark. I'm just outside my house, it's only me on one side and this guy on the other side of the road while we're going opposite directions. I'm trying not to stare so I'm looking around in general, but then this fucker starts crossing the road with intent and is about to cut me off. Without breaking stride, I just say "Hello" and I'm pretty much staring him down now. He says "Hey, how you doing?" in that dismissive way and then walks in the middle of the road to keep away from me.

He was some older white dude with long white hair and I'm a 240 lbs 20-something that works out. He didn't act surprised when he saw me and he didn't try to flag me down like he thought I was someone else. But then why back off at the last possible second if he really was dangerous?

Last edited:
From my experience, men are in more danger when they walk alone at night. If a man screams no one would come to help, they'd think he's joking or acting like a bitch.

yeah bro I almost got robbed at night. Made a post about it here

most likely yes

Probably was going to offer you some drugs but got close and realised you werent the type to buy drugs

Yeah you were probably going to get robbed, this is why I'm kind of afraid to go on nightwalks.

This is why you don't leave home tbh:giga:

He was gonna mog you