Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Was This a Sub-5 Reaction?

Was This a Sub-5 Reaction?

• Total voters
Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Even girls I find ugly are out of my league
★★★★★
I went to the petrol station around 11PM to get a drink. :feelsPop: As I approached from the side, the door suddenly opened, so I stopped advancing to avoid bumping into whoever was coming out. Two white Staceys stepped out, and I assumed they were friends. :shock: The first one looked at me with a blank expression. The second seemed caught off guard by my presence. She had a creased smile and said, "Ohhhhh" in an awkward/uncomfortable tone. :feelsseriously:

I avoided eye contact with both of them because my brain usually shuts down and goes into autopilot mode around Staceys. :fuk: My brain was like, "You're not genetically qualified to lay your lecherous gaze upon these fine female specimens." :ahegao: :feelsrope:

Could've been a normie reaction too. Women are naturally creeped out by any non Chad male late at night

Were either going to or coming from chad ngl