Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR was thinking of joining usps

Its a good career. My mom worked for them like 30 years. They treat you well. Just dont be a mail carrier. Those guys go postal.

Its a good career. My mom worked for them like 30 years. They treat you well. Just dont be a mail carrier. Those guys go postal.
don't they get paid the most though?

I'd kill to work for them tbh. As a kid I always had this fantasy about being a delivery guy for some reason

I really want to be a mailman right now; I have to learn to drive though. But it would be great because I used to walk 10 miles a day for fun and I would love to get back to that while working. Starting off as a mail sorter might not be bad, maybe this is a good career.

I really want to be a mailman right now; I have to learn to drive though. But it would be great because I used to walk 10 miles a day for fun and I would love to get back to that while working. Starting off as a mail sorter might not be bad, maybe this is a good career.
It is a awesome job!

You only need a license if you've gonna drive. And driver jobs are harder to get than sorters. Beware of the robots!

I deliver packages it's nice and solitary and if I get done early I just LDAR for the rest of my shift

There are sorter jobs? I might look into that, then, if I can't get my current career aspirations off the ground.

There are sorter jobs? I might look into that, then, if I can't get my current career aspirations off the ground.
oh yeah. I talked to a nice carrier yesterday afternoon when I was hanging out on my front porch and he said the company is great. i really want to do it but I also want to go to college so I dont know what to do. I have another year at community college and work 7.25 hours on campus.