Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was the past really better?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Because every time someone says it wasn't, they use the same problems we face now as a way to say it wasn't.

I’m very ugly like I don’t know if I would’ve been ok even in the past pre tinder tbh. But yea there were fewer incels and foids had limited rights.

Modern times are just the amplification of the shitty things of the past. So, yes it was better.

Due to social media such as Tinder being non existent and foids having no other choice than settling down with men in their general vicinity I would say it was a better time to be an ugly man. Also thottery was looked down upon and whores were put in their place.

No lmao life expectancy low ppl were subjugated life is alot easier.
Due to social media such as Tinder being non existent and foids having no other choice than settling down with men in their general vicinity I would say it was a better time for ugly men. Also thottery was looked down upon and whores were put in their place.
That's nice and all but I actually enjoy living without disease and the convenience of modern tech

I meant in terms of finding a significant other
Ehh I guess for unattractive men yes the past was better. But for like ...literally everyone else it's better now.

No it was not better. Haven't you heard of Genghis Khan, he's just an example of how it was in the olden days. He impregnated over 300 woman. Men used to have multiple wives, leaving none for the normie tier.

No it was not better. Haven't you heard of Genghis Khan, he's just an example of how it was in the olden days. He impregnated over 300 woman. Men used to have multiple wives, leaving none for the normie tier.
Is that any different than now? And at least Genghis was a warlord so you could say he forced women to be with him, you can't say that with chad nowadays.

No lmao life expectancy low ppl were subjugated life is alot easier.

That's nice and all but I actually enjoy living without disease and the convenience of modern tech
You don’t need a smartphone and social media to be happy and also low life expectancy I think is a myth

Due to social media such as Tinder being non existent and foids having no other choice than settling down with men in their general vicinity I would say it was a better time to be an ugly man. Also thottery was looked down upon and whores were put in their place.

It's always been shitty for incels