Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was the moon landing fake?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date

Was the moon landing fake?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
Interested in your disgusting decisions.

Based on modern computer algorithms, it wasn't likely that could have landed that on the moon.

>inceldom discussion
Yeah bro I think you got that wrong

Yeah moon landing was fake as fuck

“we can’t go back to the moon (which we admitted the first steps recorded on were fake) despite going there 60 years ago because….we just can’t, ok?”

It was real.

You gotta learn some aerospace engineering related stuff and astrophysics.

We can literally dock with a space station that is moving 4.7 miles per second.

I noticed flat earthers, stormcucks, nazicopers and spacedeniers usually go hand in hand for some reason :feelsseriously:
Yes we went to the moon, but people are going to deny shit just for the sake of it even if one day we literally have a colony on the Moon or Mars. Science is fake despite us benefitting from it day to day, the Earth is flat and god is real. Everything's fine :feelshaha:

How is it related to ID? :incel:

It was ofc. Only brainlets believe merimutt (((propaganda)))

Last edited:
It was fake 100 percent, i doubt its even possible for a human to be in outer space.

It was fake 100 percent, i doubt its even possible for a human to be in outer space.
Yep, funniest part is that muh merica, muh most powerful country in the world still uses russian rocket engines :D

Yep, funniest part is that muh merica, muh most powerful country in the world still uses russian rocket engines :D
Didn't america take a lot of Nazi scientists and technologies with them after WW 2?

International space station is in Earths orbit and atmosphere, probably because humans would turn into mush from radiation or their inside would collapse if they went further.

International space station is in Earths orbit and atmosphere, probably because humans would turn into mush from radiation or their inside would collapse if they went further.
Yep, and jfl @ autists that want to land on Mars kek :feelshaha:

It was an alien cover up

40% of this forums's userbase are complete retards. OP atleast make the poll public.

Can I buy your account?

Most likely not.

I noticed flat earthers, stormcucks, nazicopers and spacedeniers usually go hand in hand for some reason :feelsseriously:
That reason is those groups don’t trust our Jew controlled government and rightly so. :feelsUgh:

You know what other groups out there go hand in hand?

Soyboys, feminists, cucks, libtards, commies, SJW’s, niggers, mexcrements and women. :feelstastyman:

Why?

Because they with their feeble low IQ NPC minds do trust the government. :feelsclown:

Literally what the fuck would they gain by faking it, especially when they have a space station already
Seriously it's good to be skeptical but most people here seem to be flat earther tier schizo shits

“we can’t go back to the moon (which we admitted the first steps recorded on were fake) despite going there 60 years ago because….we just can’t, ok?”
Yeah, this is the part that makes me suspicious about it too.

Yes we went to the moon, but people are going to deny shit just for the sake of it even if one day we literally have a colony on the Moon or Mars.
We're kind of far away from this, aren't we?

The American one from 1969 was 100% fake, but recently, a Brazilian man from Bahia actually went there. Footage follows:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0MEJIjfTGQ

This video is awesome :feelshaha:
Too bad I don't understand a single word and subtitles are only available in Portoguese

We're kind of far away from this, aren't we?
Not really, multiple space agencies have plans to go back to the moon and start a base/colony there within the next decade.
SpaceX and other companies all literally boosting space exploration (or tourism for them, same result anyway).

Not really, multiple space agencies have plans to go back to the moon and start a base/colony there within the next decade.
SpaceX and other companies all literally boosting space exploration (or tourism for them, same result anyway).
OK, looking forward to seeing it.

stanley kubrick knows about this. it was shot in a studio

Literally what the fuck would they gain by faking it, especially when they have a space station already
Seriously it's good to be skeptical but most people here seem to be flat earther tier schizo shits
It was the dick measuring between Russians and US.

It was the dick measuring between Russians and US.
You mean the cold war?
Then the russians would've done the same

maybe they did and lost the footage or it was destroyed on the transmission and they couldnt have this failure infront of the public. because what they presented and how they keep much of the information and original tapes hidden makes it suspicious.

otherwise it may not be completely faked, the soviet union would have known and make it public

It was real.

You gotta learn some aerospace engineering related stuff and astrophysics.

We can literally dock with a space station that is moving 4.7 miles per second.
Yeah.

We can NOW