Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was the dayton shooter incel

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I'm only just hearing now that there was a shooting in some bar in ohio, apparently the guy was prevented from going into it, was it because he was ugly?, because of it being a bar it had to be mostly Chads and Stacies in there drinking

why the fuck would you go to a bar as an incel in the first place

He hit rock bottom. The only difference now is that it's so much easier to lose it all in a moment, no chance at redemption. Why serve a society with no opportunity to get back what you once lost? The mountain far taller when you fall down it, and the dichotomy of joy and the crushing reality of no escape is too much for some to bear. He took the last move before being checkmated, just to spite those who pushed him down.

Wait there was another shooting? Looks like the beta uprising is actually happening right now.

Damn another shooting

I JUST WANNA KILL SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE
DEMON UP INSIDE MY BRAIN IT MAKE ME DO EVIL
THIS IS THE FINALE BITCH WON'T BE NO SEQUEL
RUB MY DICK I CUM INSIDE WHEN I DO A HOMICIDE

US shithole confirmed ?

Chad
NINTCHDBPICT000511056347-1.jpg

0 Screen Shot 2019 08 04 at 180135JPG
1 Screen Shot 2019 08 04 at 180143JPG

That's him. Idk i guess he could be given the state of current year.

The Ohio shooter is dead apparently

Terrified witnesses shared footage showing bar-goers fleeing the scene.

One person wrote on Facebook: “Happened right in front of the patio where I was sitting in front of Neds.

“He tried to go into the bar but did not make it through the door. Someone took the gun from him and he got shot and is dead.

“There are at least eight people dead right by the picnic table where I was on the street.

"A bunch of people taken to the hospital. I don’t know how any... this place is a disaster.”

Apparently he also killed his sister and her boyfriend as well, which seems like something i would do if i had a sister tbh tnh

I dont know, hopefully the (((police))) Will give the Public something to tear apart

Muh pop culture. Everything about him gives off an air of ultra normalfaggotry. I don't like this one.
A friend, Brad Howard, said Connor Betts was quiet and kept to himself.
"He was a really nice kid," Howard told CNN affiliate WHIO. The two grew up together, he said, and knew each other for more than 20 years.
The friends would talk music and pop culture, he said.

obv he was for me

Muh pop culture. Everything about him gives off an air of ultra normalfaggotry. I don't like this one.

He once got expelled from school for threatening rape and violence. A male feminist former classmate of his described him as "toxically masculine asshole".

Last edited: