Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was the ancient roman empire the peak of human civilization?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★

If not which other empire do you think was?

I'd include the Islamic Empire (Abbasid/Ummayad) at it's peak as well.

Any civilization prior to the modern age was more based so that' all that matters.

So you have been playing videogames

So you have been playing videogames
Recently i didn't play anything but youtube recommendation came up with this fan made music lol i hope one day they make an ac game in this period

Genghis Khan's empire was bigger

Rome fell to degeneracy in the end though

I heard Assassin’s Creed Legion was going to be about Vikings. I usually don’t play AC games, but I would if it was in the Roman Empire. I took Latin in high school and I at first hated it until I learned more about the Romans and started learning the language. I still hate my cunt of a teacher though.

I'd say the Greeks did it better

Genghis Khan's empire was bigger
Yeah but culturally they were savages compared to the roman empire also their empire was pretty short lived

Yeah but culturally they were savages compared to the roman empire also their empire was pretty short lived
Indeed. We have more cultural connection with the romans

Any civilization prior to the modern age was more based so that' all that matters.

Fuck empires in general i don't want ruling classes

One of peakest, but still no, because had no anime

I wouldn't say. Achaemenid Empire was good.

Fuck empires in general i don't want ruling classes

They're inevitable. You've been conditioned by liberal-democratic philosophies that make you think you need liberty from politics and any form of political power in the hands of an elite is 'paternalistic'. I see nothing wrong with strong capable ruling classes, the question is will they be tyrannical?

Even these so-called "democracies" have ruling elites in the background to make you think you are not being ruled when you are. That is the highest form of slavery imo.

They're inevitable. You've been conditioned by liberal-democratic philosophies that make you think you need liberty from politics and any form of political power in the hands of an elite is 'paternalistic'. I see nothing wrong with strong capable ruling classes, the question is will they be tyrannical?

Even these so-called "democracies" have ruling elites in the background to make you think you are not being ruled when you are. That is the highest form of slavery imo.

Ill pass philosopher kings make lives hell for their people and create foreign wars for no reason
I wouldn't say. Achaemenid Empire was good.

It was but even that had caste systems that's what these sons of incest do they all create caste systems based on purity

Based and exciting times.

COmmunism in this 1 ascept seemed nice to bad even that set up ruling classes
communism has/had one of the worst tyrants out of all systems. the best you can do is where the interests of the ruling classes align with the commoners the closest which is monarchy

communism has/had one of the worst tyrants out of all systems. the best you can do is where the interests of the ruling classes align with the commoners the closest which is monarchy

The ruling class can suck my dick they have created ww2 many civil wars over petty shit monarchy is just as bad.

I am leaning on left market anarchism

No stop coping

The Imperium of Rome was the shining beacon of the ancient world, bringing the torch of enlightenment to the farthest, most grim and dark corners of the known world. That we will never again see such a marvel of human ingenuity and virtue is tragic and nigh certain.

Considering its time, I think I would agree. Romans had better technology than powerful nations which existed 1000+ years later.

Rome is trash. God bless the freedom fighters that some call barbarians. Europe is the fatherland, not the Mediterranean.