Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was Thanos an incel? (MCU spoilers)

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

Banned
-
Was Thanos an incel? We all know that MCU films are made by feminist soyboys :soy: :soy: for feminist soyboys :soy::soy: but whatever, I think some of them are pretty cool.

It seems to me that in Infinity War/Endgame there are undertones of anti-incel sentiment. It's obvious to me that Thanos is an incel, and Captain Chad and Iron Chad are the alphas who ultimately triumph over him.

Thanos traits
  1. Physically deformed and grew up as a maladjusted outcast because he was ugly.
  2. Heavily implied that he has high-functioning autism due to his desire to kill 50% of people for autistic balance.
  3. Statusmaxxed and gymmaxxed to the fucking hilt - literally the most feared intergalactic warlord in the cosmos: he just descends from the heavens and fucks up your shit.
  4. You could argue he is volcel because being a violent mass murderer gets women wet as fuck, but he's too autistic to notice anyway.
  5. Wants kids of his own, cucks out by adopting two mystery meat daughters (who ultimately cuck him and try to steal his shit/sabotage him)
The whole plot of IW/Endgame is basically Thanos flipping his shit and going ER on a universal scale (ultimately desiring to pull the apex ER of nuking the entire universe itself). In the comics he goes ER because the roastie Death doesn't love him even after statusmaxxing, gymmaxxing and warlordmaxing, but he goes ER in the films because he has autism.

What's the moral of the story though? Chad always wins. Despite Thanos being smarter, stronger, harder working and more ideologically motivated than the Avengers, Captain Chad and Iron Chad still manage to defeat him. This is a very comfortable ending to the story for low IQ soyboys :soy: who get to see the big bad incel ultimately killed by Chad. Even when Chad Man dies, his gold digging slut roastie of a wife is basically telling him to hurry up and die so she can inheritancerape him. Captain Chad cucks himself by going back in time to live with a roastie who he knows has kids with another man. So the deeper moral is actually hypergamous femoids always win, as even literal peak superhero-tier Chads end up betabuxxing in the end. Iron Chad even invents fucking time travel so Captain Chad can go back and cuck himself. The women do fucking nothing in this film except get in the way and waste time.

Thor is like the opposite of Thanos: he went from Chad to fatcel/volcel because he got fucking Godmogged by Thanos at the end of IW. The ultimate humiliation for a Chad is to be defeated by an incel. The whole film basically rips the shit out of Thor for being a fat loser, which is yet another dig at incels.

I know that Thanos is tall, ripped and has strong Chad features like a god-tier Jaw, narrow hunter eyes, deep voice and a robust skull, but he's deformed and I think he was actually a manlet in the Titan species anyway.

jaw mogs this entire site to oblivion
8A886FEF EEEE 4D6D B419 4585DFF53B95

Dogs mog me, Thanos makes me look like a sperm floating in the ocean.

he has blue eyes so aryan tbh

This, plus he had bitches willing to do anything he wanted. Thanos was chad no doubt.
They were just other incels, that roastie Proxima Midnight or whatever is a total NLOG and Thanos' other subordinates were orbiting her for her alien pussy. Naturally she only had eyes for Thanos, but he was too autistic to notice. Thanos could be a mentalcel.
Dogs mog me, Thanos makes me look like a sperm floating in the ocean.
KEK :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Thanos is chad incarnate, IIRC in the comics he impregnates countless women just to leave them shortly afterwards.

Didn't watch any marvel capeshit for a while now. But thanks for the sum up.

You should review the into the spider verse. It's basically just jew race mixing propaganda. Where they turned spidey to a fat jew slob loser. But it'll be fun reading an incel review.

You should review the into the spider verse. It's basically just jew race mixing propaganda. Where they turned spidey to a fat jew slob loser. But it'll be fun reading an incel review.
I've seen it, it's fucking ridiculous. It's a mystery meat menu. Tyrone gets the hot girl in the end, which is bullshit.

I've seen it, it's fucking ridiculous. It's a mystery meat menu. Tyrone gets the hot girl in the end, which is bullshit.
They turned the only incel in the whole spider verse to a fuckin hippie foid (doc oc) . They don't even want us to relate with fuckin SPIDERMAN anymore. And he was a major incel escapism for people like me.

They turned the only incel in the whole spider verse to a fuckin hippie foid (doc oc) . They don't even want us to relate with fuckin SPIDERMAN anymore. And he was a major incel escapism for people like me.
I thought Spidergwen was so fucking hot in that until she inevitably caught jungle fever and started craving Tyrone. The Doc Oc twist was fucking gay but I found myself strangely attracted to her too.

The most unrealistic thing about the film is the fact that Kingpin's wife left him because he was a violent brute. If he slapped her around IRL, she'd probably orgasm, not run away.

The most unrealistic thing about the film is the fact that Kingpin's wife left him because he was a violent brute. If he slapped her around IRL, she'd probably orgasm, not run away.
Ooh. That's right. Take a look at his son. He look NOTHING like Kingpin. His wife probably cucked him with a pretty boy. Jfl. Normies are sending subconscious massages in movies without even knowing it. Kingpin was a IT tier cuckcel tbh

Ooh. That's right. Take a look at his son. He look NOTHING like Kingpin. His wife probably cucked him with a pretty boy. Jfl. Normies are sending subconscious massages in movies without even knowing it. Kingpin was a IT tier cuckcel tbh
richard fisk looks like a chad, hes no "pretty boy" tbh

Epic post ngl
Thanos is Chad as fuck tho
Just be an extraterrestrial intergalactic warlord theory

Seriously though, if Thanos was real, if he wiped out half the universe and then invaded Earth, millions of women would fucking cream themselves silly over him and start writing him love letters and shit
richard fisk looks like a chad, hes no "pretty boy" tbh
Kingpin is definitely a Chad, he has the Vin Diesel thing going on. He's gymmaxed, statusmaxxed, wagemaxxed, about 7'4"...

There are no virgin heroes in marvel they are all chad. Soyboys like to self insert in chadfantasies.

There are no virgin heroes in marvel they are all chad. Soyboys like to self insert in chadfantasies.
This is true. Non-attractive people only exist to support the Chads and be Chad's bully victim for laughs (Wong to Dr Strange, Happy Hogan to Iron Chad, that fat gook to Spider Chad etc etc etc etc AND ON AND ON AND ON)

beak from x-men

He has 3 kids.

There are no virgin heroes in marvel(Or DC), they are always in a relationship or several.

Last edited:
Thanos is purple like mods. :feelstrash:

i agree with thanos tbh

that movie was awful. first thing they do is get the blonde stacy to flirt with the truecel black spiderman

then spend the entire movie showing how white spiderman is a loser

that movie was awful. first thing they do is get the blonde stacy to flirt with the truecel black spiderman

then spend the entire movie showing how white spiderman is a loser

Was Thanos an incel? We all know that MCU films are made by feminist soyboys :soy: :soy: for feminist soyboys :soy::soy: but whatever, I think some of them are pretty cool.
There you go
Not interested in these movies