Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was St. BlackOps2Cel even good at CoD?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2299
  • Start date
Deleted member 2299

Deleted member 2299

Self-banned
-
Even if he was exceptional he would not be able to join any eSports organization cause they can't have a subhuman repping their brand. 
Lookism is real

esport is full of subhumans

I want to 1v1 him on nuketown, quick scopes and trick shots only.

nausea said:
esport is full of subhumans

Optic's Halo team 

RTI2Wb3.jpg

The worst part is, if he became a pro, he would get laid because of his status. There are so many thirsty gamer/streamer girls out there, who will for some reason date a guy because he is a pro gamer.

CopingGymcel said:
The worst part is, if he became a pro, he would get laid because of his status. There are so many thirsty gamer/streamer girls out there, who will for some reason date a guy because he is a pro gamer.

I wanna be a pro-gamer then  :bigsmile:

CopingGymcel said:

If they're passionate about the game they naturally admire someone who is top 0.1% skill wise at it but I have a Challenger (League of Legends) Incel friend who still has not gotten laid to this date

Instead they just use him as a stepping stone to social climb or ask him to boost their rank in return for nothing

He must've been really good of course. Nowhere else to focus his energies.

Rahmawn said:
If they're passionate about the game they naturally admire someone who is top 0.1% skill wise at it but I have a Challenger (League of Legends) Incel friend who still has not gotten laid to this date

Instead they just use him as a stepping stone to social climb or ask him to boost their rank in return for nothing

Tell him that he needs to play for a pro team. He needs to be competing and/or streaming or it's useless. He needs STATUS, which doesn't just come from skill alone.

6zNT1uI.jpg

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94CYWTLXxZM[/video]

Almost all of the pro gamers have girlfriends and those who don't, it's not because they can't, it's because they don't want to.

He was good at rope

prob not. bad genetics = bad reflexes = sucking at cod and other vidya