Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Was sitting with friends at lunch and I asked this girl why do girls ghost guys

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So I was eating lunch in th caf and we started talking about tinder and what each of us think about it or how we use it.

I took the opportunity to ask these girls why do you girls always end up ghosting guys. This is what they said “it’s becsuse I prefer talking to the hottest guys on my list”

This makes perfect sense to why some mentalcels complain about ghosting. Girls ghost you because a guy who is more attractive then you has just showed up in her life which makes you obsolete therefore you get ghosted.

Conclusion: if you match with a girl but get ghosted, that means she initially found you cute but she is busy talking to a hotter guy now.

This is why chad never gets ghosted, it’s because there are very few guys that are hotter than chads

Gotta respect the honesty, for once.

Of course. Women have all the power.

And that is why Chad can keep hoarding all the bitches to himself.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

also how the hell are you on speaking terms with stacies?

Mandatory army service, 11b rangers lead the way oooaahhh!!!

this is why online dating is pointless for incels.

you didn't need to ask a foid to know this.Common knowledge hypergamy.

AND GUYS ON REDDIT WONDER WHY THEY GET FLAKED

Women deserve to have their pussy spanked with a leather belt.

Because they are not logical direct communicators; the same type of barely sentient being that partakes in gossip and acts like a perpetual middle-schooler is the same type that won't just straight up tell you they found someone else.

Fucking hate them. I will never run out of reasons why.

Notice how they do not ghost the guys who are the least interesting in terms of personality match or interesting messages....

What could it mean???

This makes perfect sense to why some mentalcels complain about ghosting. Girls ghost you because a guy who is more attractive then you has just showed up in her life which makes you obsolete therefore you get ghosted.