Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Was rude and misogynist to cute teen girl

• Thread starter Napoleon de Queso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Queso

Napoleon de Queso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Had dream tonight, going somewhere with parents and grandmother in car, and with us cute petite teen girl, daughter of parent's coworkers maybe, or something like that, who had of traveling destination in our way, so we had to drop her somewhere. And she was either not interested in me, or tsundere, so I went full misogynist, telling not how only I hate femoids, but how she is also same stupid good for nothing femoid, she started to feel insulted then, talking back , and grandmother also said why I so rude on poor girl. And later saw something like visoon, of fantasy, or flashforward to future, I hugging that cutie, and she friendly and happy, and air so vibrant, and all whats bad in this world is tuned down and looks further away, because I under moral protection of cute cultured waifu
See, its because of toxic misogynist personality why I are incek. Because cute teen tsunderes are so common, and this world is not degenerate, so breaking their ice is not considered "child grooming", and their daddies are friendly and wellcoming

Hugg

Last edited:
This is what mental retardation is like , huh?