Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Was reading about the "science" of transexualism

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It claims that trannies are not men pretending to be females, but females who were assigned the wrong gender at birth. They just want to be the correct gender, therefore it's not a choice.... :feelskek:

This is the same sort of science that claims "vaccines work because the government said so".
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/002/168/323/730.jpg

its a bourgeois vice and femoid worship, men worship so much women they want to become one!

The word gender is meaningless now because of trannies. I use the term sex now

its like weimar republic all over again

It claims that trannies are not men pretending to be females, but females who were assigned the wrong gender at birth. They just want to be the correct gender, therefore it's not a choice.... :feelskek:
Modern therapy:soy::foidSoy: is all about learned helplessness and teaching these retards that they can't control everything and r always a helpless victim. It's no wonder most therapist r foids since this is their typical mentality in all situations.

The word gender is meaningless now because of trannies. I use the term sex now
Do you think a trannies rotting open wound smells worse than fesikh?

Do you think a trannies rotting open wound smells worse than fesikh?
I would say so, that area isn’t meant to be a gaping wound so Allah knows what bacteria and bacteria is growing there

Modern therapy:soy::foidSoy: is all about learned helplessness and teaching these retards that they can't control everything and r always a helpless victim. It's no wonder most therapist r foids since this is their typical mentality in all situations.
Therapy is a scam

it feels like the capitalists wanna abolish the concept of genders for some reason

Femals "assigned" wrong gwnder at born. JEWISH WORD PLAY!!!!!!!!! :):):)