Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was reading 1984 again…

leafblown

leafblown

Just the worst
“It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.”

I was reminded how brainwashed these hoes are. They are the thought police in real life. Women are easily bought as long as it is for their own benefit. They will betray anyone if it
benefits them. They are truly evil creatures. It’s no wonder in Buddhism they cannot reach enlightenment. It’s no wonder that civilization has limited their freedoms since its start. And they wonder why they are losing their rights. They vote more because they are manipulators at heart. The world and nature will move against them. No other species makes abortion fetishes. FUCK THEM. I don’t care about politics but I will vote to condemn these vile creatures. I hope they suffer.

1984 as cliche as it is to say at this point is a very accurate look at our current reality

1984 as cliche as it is to say at this point is a very accurate look at our current reality
I think Brave New World is more accurate than 1984

The funny thing is I pulled the quote real quick from a feminist website. They are the authors of their own destruction

I was reminded how brainwashed these hoes are. They are the thought police in real life. Women are easily bought as long as it is for their own benefit. They will betray anyone if it
benefits them. They are truly evil creatures. It’s no wonder in Buddhism they cannot reach enlightenment. It’s no wonder that civilization has limited their freedoms since its start. And they wonder why they are losing their rights. They vote more because they are manipulators at heart. The world and nature will move against them. No other species makes abortion fetishes. FUCK THEM. I don’t care about politics but I will vote to condemn these vile creatures. I hope they suffer.
this is a very relatable feeling. this is exactly
my state of mind right now, no idea how our forefathers thought it was a good idea to give these animals rights. they need to be controlled.

oh well, the toothpaste is out of the tube, it can't go back. just sit back and hope for a total collapse.

again, i havent even read it once

“It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.”

Fucking sex haver Winston Smith, fuck that nigger

this is a very relatable feeling. this is exactly
my state of mind right now, no idea how our forefathers thought it was a good idea to give these animals rights. they need to be controlled.

oh well, the toothpaste is out of the tube, it can't go back. just sit back and hope for a total collapse.
When the doomsday comes, it will come for the women first. Watch them as one watches the omens

Foids have a tendency to cling fanatically to collectivism because guarantees them safety and protection in return. This is because they are fundamentally incapable of fending for themselves and lack individuality.

Stupid bitches buy dumb shit all the time too. 90% of consumer purchases. The ones paying our overlords to destroy the planet. They are literally society’s destruction. The time WILL come where they retract their evil. It will only happen when they are threatened because they are the most important to themselves. They are doing it now, but not so extremely. The time will come and I will laugh

Foids have a tendency to cling fanatically to collectivism because guarantees them safety and protection in return. This is because they are fundamentally incapable of fending for themselves and lack individuality.

No wonder this book is banned, just like with the learned chronicls it predicted a lot of stuff.