Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Was playing online and kept getting teamkilled

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
What a fun and inclusive the online gaming world is....

I got six kills in the Rising storm 2 game atleast with a doublebarrel shotgun tho in between the times i got teamkilled by the same person over and over again, I also shot him in the back and wrote fuck you bitch for teamkilling me, Loaded 2 slugs into that motherfucker and down he went

853B5FAE A6A9 4A4D BE2D 944254339D78

I used to destroy team vehicles in battlefield 4 with c4
I dont remember why

after playing some hardcore gamemodes, I got perspective towards the other side :feelskek:

I used to destroy team vehicles in battlefield 4 with c4
I dont remember why

after playing some hardcore gamemodes, I got perspective towards the other side :feelskek:
Was probably you that tried to blow my helicopter that time during takeoff but instead gave me a boost across the map and my heli was just fine and kept flying

only multiplayer game i played was GTA SA-MP, it was fun, when i meet some guy we would team-up and just travel around the city as frens without saying any word

Was probably you that tried to blow my helicopter that time during takeoff but instead gave me a boost across the map and my heli was just fine and kept flying
Incel tr8: when trolling your team actually helps them win :feelskek:

only multiplayer game i played was GTA SA-MP, it was fun, when i meet some guy we would team-up and just travel around the city as frens without saying any word
Ive done that, Maybe it was me

Just be a voicemogger, bro! :lul:

They can feel your personality

Atleast i double barrel shotgun him back and sent that chink flying
In rising storm 2 vietcong army

Still playing online shooters... enjoy you cheaters