Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was personality maxxing a discord girl. I just sent the dreaded face pic. It's been 30mins and still no reply

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★★
Am I cooked?

I don't think you'll hear back from her. Why would you ever?

Blackpill always comes to collect

I remember doing that shit when I was 14 and she completely stopped replying :feelsrope: I was bluepilled back then so I thought it was my personality lol

I remember doing that shit when I was 14 and she completely stopped replying :feelsrope: I was bluepilled back then so I thought it was my personality lol
I was putting it off as long as possible, as I enjoy talking to a girl when I can. It was starting to become weird, she was pestering me about it, so I said fuck it and sent it.... Still no reply. Shebdidnt clock me tho. Do I double text?

I was putting it off as long as possible, as I enjoy talking to a girl when I can. It was starting to become weird, she was pestering me about it, so I said fuck it and sent it.... Still no reply. Shebdidnt clock me tho. Do I double text?
don't double text. If she doesn't find you attractive, then leave it at that

Yep. No sense in trying to form attraction where there is none. You can’t force it to work out. Either she likes you or she doesn’t.

Yep. No sense in trying to form attraction where there is none. You can’t force it to work out. Either she likes you or she doesn’t.
Fuck boyos.... This is so fucking brootal. It's almost better just never getting your hopes up and completely resigning to neetdom. I don't know why I thought it would be different this time. She was super responsive before I sent the face pic too. Fuck this hurts

Fuck boyos.... This is so fucking brootal. It's almost better just never getting your hopes up and completely resigning to neetdom. I don't know why I thought it would be different this time. She was super responsive before I sent the face pic too. Fuck this hurts
I know bro. It's so damn brutal. At least you know for a fact your personality isn't the problem, so you can tell any idiot that says it's your personality to go fuck themselves. I always expect the worst out of social interaction. It's the smart way to go about life. If things work out, great, but if things don't go so well, I expected it and saw it coming from a mile away.

Its over. just delete the chat and move on with your life

I hope you didn't spend too much time talking to her. You will get over it in a couple months or so