Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Was Paul an incel?

Paul the based

Blasphemous retards asking stupid questions. Paul was an apostle in 1st century Roman world, not an alienated ironic sexless frustrated virgin. The Bible talks about idiots asking stupid questions, can't remember the verse though.

in the 21st century* (the points being inceldom is basically an internet 21st century phenomenon, or at least heavily exacerbated by internet based technologies -- tinder, bumble, etc.)

Paul's word is the inspired word of god. May these heretics burn

Literally everyone thought of foids like that back then, including foids themselves

Paul the based
Paul's word is the inspired word of god. May these heretics burn
11 A woman[a] should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[b] she must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15 But women[c] will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

Based as fuck :yes:

"telling women to shut up"

Based

He was likely a widower.

1b20883b05893876a73606e61ea49e4a

Mogs me tbh

Based St Paul

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Just-assume-everyone-is-an-incel theory

I'm not religious, but wasn't Paul (real name Saul) a Jew who managed to attain Roman citizenship at a time when most Jews in the empire weren't afforded that luxury? This was BEFORE all his religious shit. For a kike to get Roman citizenship then meant that he must have been very socially adept and have had much social capital (and, therefore, not an incel).

If anything, his religious shit was his was of reiterating his "Romanness," and his way of saying, "See, I'm not like the other Jews. I'm not thinking of my Jew tribe but of Rome as a whole. Hear what I have to say."

I'm not religious, but wasn't Paul (real name Saul) a Jew who managed to attain Roman citizenship at a time when most Jews in the empire weren't afforded that luxury? This was BEFORE all his religious shit. For a kike to get Roman citizenship then meant that he must have been very socially adept and have had much social capital (and, therefore, not an incel).

If anything, his religious shit was his was of reiterating his "Romanness," and his way of saying, "See, I'm not like the other Jews. I'm not thinking of my Jew tribe but of Rome as a whole. Hear what I have to say."
Apostle Paul was one of the real one :feelzez:

Apostle Paul was one of the real one :feelzez:
No, I think he was another influential kike who steered society in the direction he wanted, and the goyim fell for it. Things haven't changed much since Roman times.

I think he was another influential kike who steered society in the direction he wanted
too much of da jooz theory imo :feelsjuice:
idk i find that people who believe this jooz conspiracy theory just cannot be convince otherwise
so whatever man
Apostle Paul is still the real one :feelzez:

too much of da jooz theory imo :feelsjuice:
idk i find that people who believe this jooz conspiracy theory just cannot be convince otherwise
so whatever man
Apostle Paul is still the real one :feelzez:
It's not even about the JUICE. That was a secondary observation. More about a non-Roman who was different than the normie Roman masses on one hand, but still trying to distance himself from his own minority background on the other hand. Like a happy medium.

But, tell me. Why is Apostle Paul so based in your mind?

But, tell me. Why is Apostle Paul so based in your mind?
So he become Christian and gained nothing from it except the Truth
as you said he was a roman citizen, a fairly high ranking member in jewish society, he was an expert in jewish religious matter
but he gave it all up since God gave him the Truth

“For you have heard of my former manner of life in Judaism, how I used to persecute the church of God beyond measure and tried to destroy it; and I was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my contemporaries among my countrymen, being more extremely zealous for my ancestral traditions. But when God, who had set me apart even from my mother’s womb and called me through His grace, was pleased to reveal His Son in me so that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately consult with flesh and blood, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went away to Arabia, and returned once more to Damascus. Then three years later I went up to Jerusalem to become acquainted with Cephas, and stayed with him fifteen days. But I did not see any other of the apostles except James, the Lord’s brother. (Now in what I am writing to you, I assure you before God that I am not lying.) Then I went into the regions of Syria and Cilicia. I was still unknown by sight to the churches of Judea which were in Christ; but only, they kept hearing, ‘He who once persecuted us is now preaching the faith which he once tried to destroy.’ And they were glorifying God because of me" (Galatians 1:13–24).

Apostle Paul

he made enemy with his own community, and spread the gospel to the gentiles, he lost his fame and everything, he ended up getting beheaded by the Roman government for believing in Christ

all the other Apostles could just hide from the Roman government and go back to their own life but instead they spread the gospel
they gained zero shit from it, basically becoming society and government enemy, they didn't become wealthy, they got no women, they all die poor, they died brutally
More about a non-Roman who was different than the normie Roman masses on one hand, but still trying to distance himself from his own minority background on the other hand.
he called out what he called the "Judaizer", he doesn't make any distinction between gentiles and jews

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" Galatians 3:28

"At the Jerusalem Council in Acts 15, a group of Judaizers opposed Paul and Barnabas. Some men who belonged to the party of the Pharisees insisted that Gentiles could not be saved unless they were first circumcised and obeyed the Law of Moses. Paul made the case that, in Christ, there was no longer any distinction between Jew and Gentile, for God had purified the hearts of the Gentiles by faith (Acts 15:8–9)"

at least these are from protestant perspective, but i think it doesnt differ too much from other Christian

my source:
source
source
source (video)

ps (for anybody who reads):
(i want to address some things, even though i'm an inkwell i still believe in this "There is neither,... male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus", im just kinda chill about it (depends on the day really lol), honestly i dont agree with other inkwells that we should kill or enslave women, wa wa you are foid worshipper, yea still blackpilled yea i hate these modern times man, but killing and enslaving women those things aint never gonna happen :feelsjuice: muh moralfag (i usually just postmaxx about those things lol), and if you are gonna ask about other criticism of christianity it's out of the scope of this response, probably need a thread of their own and a lot of time to prepare, whatever i dont care what anybody tell me, i'm already convinced Christianity is true, muh christcuck muh cope, idgaf, sorry for the long response time these kind of things is kinda rusty in my brain lol need time to regather the evidence me kinda forgor lol i used to search for these things myself, the conviction is still there but i kind of forget the details lol, and no i dont believe in these jews conspiracy theory but i still hate modern degeneracy i just think blaming the jews is just oversimplifying or just mad coping from sfcel and other cel who believes it , and for @eldercelder i mean no offense :feelsYall: have a good time brocel, glad you asked and hopefully this answer your question of why Apostle Paul is so based :feelzez:)