Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Was P Diddy/Puff Daddy based?

Is P Diddy based?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Puff Daddy is a nigger rapper who got arrested for Epsteinmaxxing. It looks like he had daily sex orgies with prime Stacy’s. Even though he could get foids on demand he also drugged, kidnapped and raped foids too on the side. This seems to be the dream life that a lot of incels here have.

Although the raping was based he also had sex with men and also was a willing cuck where he watched foids have sex.

Apparently all the big Hollywood celebrities were at his parties too.

I think the raping was based. But he was a thug nigger promoted by the Jews and was also a faggot, for me that means he is not based in my opinion.

brutal noreplypill

Puff Daddy is a nigger rapper who got arrested for Epsteinmaxxing. It looks like he had daily sex orgies with prime Stacy’s. Even though he could get foids on demand he also drugged, kidnapped and raped foids too on the side. This seems to be the dream life that a lot of incels here have.

Although the raping was based he also had sex with men and also was a willing cuck where he watched foids have sex.

Apparently all the big Hollywood celebrities were at his parties too.

I think the raping was based. But he was a thug nigger promoted by the Jews and was also a faggot, for me that means he is not based in my opinion.

Honestly at this point I believe everyone in Hollywood is some type of Pedo. They're a soulless cult of people who's goal is to keep us peasants occupied in our misery by making TV shows and such.