Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Was out in the city during night and just couldn't believe.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
How little clothing your average girl wears nowdays it's almost hooker levels of skimpy, also it seems shaving your head is now fashionable for girls because i saw dozens of girls with very short or shaved heads which was something i really didn't excpected to have seen in my country any time soon but here we are...

On a final note:the most bizzare thing i saw was group of very young girls being out in the city at 10 PM, and one of the girls was wearing such short shorts that i could nearly see her damn butt cheeks and for whatever reason she was walking very weirdly to boot. she was pulling her butt back.. seeing that and having a little sister the only thing i could think of was 'where the hell are her parents?'

How little clothing your average girl wears nowdays it's almost hooker levels of skimpy, also it seems shaving your head is now fashionable for girls because i saw dozens of girls with very short or shaved heads which was something i really didn't excpected to have seen in my country any time soon but here we are...

almost? Ask older guys that are willing to answer and they'll say women dressed a lot more modestly even a few decades ago.

On a final note:the most bizzare thing i saw was group of very young girls being out in the city at 10 PM, and one of the girls was wearing such short shorts that i could nearly see her damn butt cheeks and for whatever reason she was walking very weirdly to boot. she was pulling her butt back.. seeing that and having a little sister the only thing i could think of was 'where the hell are her parents?'

Not bizarre, society expects her not even to be catcalled but would turn a blind eye to an incel with slightly expensive clothing getting robbed
@Robtical

Not bizarre, society expects her not even to be catcalled but would turn a blind eye to an incel with slightly expensive clothing getting robbed
@Robtical
Foids deserve to be treated like royalty and men deserve to fend for themselves according to cucks.

Foids deserve to be treated like royalty and men deserve to fend for themselves according to cucks.

Cuck mentalities like that have always existed in western societies tbh

muh fair 'lady' is a cultural myth.

Women are just as cruel as men if not more so.

wonder how their parents tolerate this shit, especially with younger ones

Cuck mentalities like that have always existed in western societies tbh

muh fair 'lady' is a cultural myth.

Women are just as cruel as men if not more so.
Cuck mentality is what chads, the rich, and foids encourage non-chads to have. No surprise they've been trying to do it for a couple centuries, but it's a million times worse now.

Cuck mentality is what chads, the rich, and foids encourage non-chads to have. No surprise they've been trying to do it for a couple centuries, but it's a million times worse now.

Yeah but traditionalism as practiced in western culture that pedestalized women gave feminism a chance to flourish because women were given the benefit of the doubt for things most men weren't.

Yeah but traditionalism as practiced in western culture that pedestalized women gave feminism a chance to flourish because women were given the benefit of the doubt for things most men weren't.
High iq, feminism was birthed from traditionalism. Every "ism" is evil. The only thing that matters is truth and logic, which is why men need to be blackpilled out of the "ism" brainwashing. Nationalism, feminism, and traditionalism will never hold the test of time because they go by feelings more than facts.

shoulda unzipped dick and just went for it

Where do you live?

Just fuck your sister bro hur dur.

Real life isn't like your Animes.

Where do you live?

Some Eastern European country.
wonder how their parents tolerate this shit, especially with younger ones

That's what i asked myself as well.

She must've been Russian or some shit because i notice they are less caring about such matters.
shoulda unzipped dick and just went for it

I was not alone and i don't want to go to jail.

1 minute later.

h5gx35.gif

When Einstein came to America, he essentially said American men are cucked, and that a German man would never be so subservient to women like they are. This was almost 100 years ago. Karen Straughen in some video explained how English Law was already so cucked and pedaled women centures ago.

Imagine having a gf and letting her wear hooker outfits for other men to see

When Einstein came to America, he essentially said American men are cucked, and that a German man would never be so subservient to women like they are. This was almost 100 years ago.

That's why I believe a lot of (but not all) of the notion that men need to sacrifice themselves for women and gynocentrism is culturally conditioned in western societies and are less of an issue in areas outside of western countries.

Soys be like, “she’s expressing herself and her body” :soy: :soy: :soy:

they are always pulling their butt back, then why even wear those slut shit? No logic

Shaving heads is a fashion from all the LGBT girls.
The 'where are your parents' attitude is considered judgy - on one hand, she decides the guys and clothes, on the other, her safety is important. Contradiction because most men, even non-incels, are horny shits?

I think the short shorts where you see their but cheeks is the current style. I see it all the time now

View: https://youtu.be/hr7fEcPV2Bg?t=75

Did you just copy and paste what i said?

I've seen them wearing booty shorts that literally exposed half their ass.

I can relate. When the council finally housed me in March, they stuck me in a town which is a hippy hellhole, full of degeneracy and scantily-clad girls who look much too young to be dressed so "whoreish." Sadly in this hellhole, and indeed probably the wider world, this kind of unpuritan sluttishness is actually celebrated and encouraged in the form of the "You go girl!" and "Express your sexuality Queen!" culture which is now the norm.

I'm sometimes glad I'm a decrepit, troll who can't easily access the outside world (not without effort and assistance from carers), I'm happy to LDAR away from it all.

What country is this???