Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was on the phone with my dad

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I told him about how others would make fun of me in the past because of my nose, that they would bully me for being ugly, etc...

And what did he tell me? Yeah, he told me that looks don’t matter and that’s all In my head, that it’s all about confidence and acting manly. It was like talking to a delusional PUA coach.

And he even told me that i was never ugly and that i’m at least a 8/10 (LMAO).

He said that he’s worse looking (he’s not, he looks like Kratos from God of War with the same eye area as mine + he’s 6ft3) and that he still had girls lusting over him because of his personality.

This is ironic coming from him since he told me that i look better with a smaller nose.

I REALLY hate my family, honestly.

parents will always try to bluepill you, before i was 21 my mother used to constantly say how any girl would be lucky to have me and that i wasnt ugly.

I think she realises now that all females are repulsed by me.

Seeing he was born in a different generation where feminism wasnt that big and Women would fuck anything that moves, you cant really blame him

Junkyard Roach said:
Seeing he was born in a different generation where feminism wasnt that big and Women would fuck anything that moves, you cant really blame him
He’s actually goodlooking and lost his virginity at 13.

Honesty why bother trying to talk to parents?
He cannot understand it and never will.

Junkyard Roach said:
Seeing he was born in a different generation where feminism wasnt that big and Women would fuck anything that moves, you cant really blame him

how old is he now

Junkyard Roach said:
Junkyard Roach said:
Seeing he was born in a different generation where feminism wasnt that big and Women would fuck anything that moves, you cant really blame him
how old is he now
He’s 43 i think

Octopusgun2 said:
He’s actually goodlooking and lost his virginity at 13.

how old is he now

That's why i never bother to talk to anyone about the blackpill because nearly all people are bluepilled faggots.

Did he hold frame?

To be honest, I'd be shocked if your family didn't try to blue pill you. It's what all of them do.

Parents are the definition of cope

Never look for advice from your parents. They're always bluepilled and give you the personality meme.

>talking about serious subjects with your parents
>talking with your parents at all
lul

If your father is trying to help, don't push back against him. Just tell him "yeah you're probably right" and move on. At least he cares man

Junkyard Roach said:
This. The pre-1980 generations never went through this ultra-hypergamous shit that our generations are going through and are therefore naturally Blue Pilled, as that actually worked back in the day. Not now though.

I tried to explain this to my quasi-Grandpa who is Silent Generation, he simply couldn't comprehend that I could not attract an FHO as a bald manlet today.

kek how can he bullshit you so shamelessly? Your nose looked horrible.

Kratos, kek. 

I was told the same shit when I was younger. 

Look at me now.

Do people treat you better after your rhino?

Facade said:
Do people treat you better after your rhino?
Idk, kind of? I get hellos/thank yous/etc more often if that counts. I should have gotten the rhino in HS to see an actual difference.

Octopusgun2 said:
Idk, kind of? I get hellos/thank yous/etc more often if that counts. I should have gotten the rhino in HS to see an actual difference.

From shopkeepers and stuff? How shopkeepers and clerks treat you is a good indicator of your looks.

Bluepilled Chad's are the best

_incelinside said:
Octopusgun2 said:
From shopkeepers and stuff? How shopkeepers and clerks treat you is a good indicator of your looks.
Yeah.

Unfortunately, there are so many facets of current society where our parents simply cannot understand how different it is to when they were young adults.

How can personality compete against the abundance of Chads hanging out in the girls smartphone?

what ethnicity are you? i cant imagine a white father talking like this

Always had it downplayed for me too. I guess they think it's will pass.

I can't stand the blue pilled bullshit. Do they really believe this or are they just going through the social motions in order to make you feel better? Sometimes I feel like everyone is fake af.

If he looks like Kratos, then don't even attempt to talk back.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Always had it downplayed for me too. I guess they think it's will pass.
Mom is white dad is sand nigger

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
If he looks like Kratos, then don't even attempt to talk back.
He’s actually abusive and cheated on my mom 3 times with 3 different femoids and did it for months and she forgave him every time due to him being exceptionally goodlooking + tall especially for an ethnic.