Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Was not asked about dating

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So this 4th I spent the entire day with my friend and his family. I spoke to his wife quite a bit and had lengthy conversations with her. Topics ranged from the news, covid, family, mutual friends, work, funny stuff..very wide variety. And no point did she ever ask if I was dating someone. Even when we were on the topic of other people’s relationships. Lol you know it never began when you are so ugly that someone can’t even humor you by asking about your dating life.

it's your personality bro... :feelsseriously:

Brutal. I always hated bullshitting around those questions, but to not even get to them is even worse.

Once in my bluepilled days my oneitis asked me how old i was and then said "you need a girlfriend!", I responded "i know" with a smile, like a fucking cuck. I wish i would have been blackpilled back then i could have painted the walls with my brain in peace.

I'm actually glad people usually don't ask me about stuff like that anymore.

Legit, they automatically assumed you were single and not dating.
People tell me all the time that it's time to get a wife because elderly people suffer a lot when they are alone.
JFL more than I suffered already.

I'd rather they not ask tbh