Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was NeetAndTidy agent of IT

Was NeetAndTidy agent of IT

• No

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Yeas

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • You are paranoid mein Fuhrer

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
What do you think?

Could be, he might have a reddit account for all we know.

Knajjd hasn't said he was. Only voted paranoia because it made me laugh

No he wasn't an infiltrator, just a gay/bi guy who identified as an incel or wanted to hang out here while lying to make people more attracted to him online. I guess his lies caught up with him finally.

Wouldn’t be surprised at all if he was active on IT tbh

He did not seem bemused after all this shit.
On a contrary he was full of fortitude and humor. Probably he and his girl - boy - friend were prepared.
And he got photos of naive incels!

What is going on

There exists people like BrazilianSigma so I wouldn't be surprised either if NEETandTranny spent all his time here to get info, possibly dox a few users, and provide material for PedoTears.

No he wasn't an infiltrator, just a gay/bi guy who identified as an incel or wanted to hang out here while lying to make people more attracted to him online. I guess his lies caught up with him finally.
How could he possibly be an incel having girl or boy friend???

How could he possibly be an incel having girl or boy friend???
He's truecel looking, his pic is on the ban discussion thread. Getting a tranny gf isn't exactly tough as getting a normal one

You are paranoid mein Fuhrer

Neetandtiddy is exposed himself as a fakecel because hes dating a tranny
How is that considered ascension. At the end of the day it is a guy and any truecel can get gay sex

He's truecel looking, his pic is on the ban discussion thread. Getting a tranny gf isn't exactly tough as getting a normal one
I wanna see it

Nope, he just got into a relationship and wanted to remain a memeber so he kept it hidden.

i wonder how many users PM thier pictures to him.

was he unbanned or something?

I wouldn't be surprised if some of you motherfuckers have a harem of girls sucking your dicks while larping here tbh. Especially the most active members.

Yes bro. The tranny he fucked is probably from there. My führer is always right. Heil to him

was he unbanned or something?

I wouldn't be surprised if some of you motherfuckers have a harem of girls sucking your dicks while larping here tbh. Especially the most active members.
Like me?

Attachments

• BDM_girl_worldwartwo.filminspector.com_2.jpg
    BDM_girl_worldwartwo.filminspector.com_2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 28
NEET has revealed himself to be many things but I highly doubt he was in league with IT

tell me more pm or anything i want to know everything now!!! :feelstrash: