Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Was mogged by my entire family

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
yesterday i was at a family gathering and my uncle brought a solid 8/10 18 yo ginger Stacy from his wife's side.
I'm pretty sure he brought her for me to interact with her because he is the only one besides my mom and dad that knows about how unfortunate I am with women.
so i play along and i sit beside her and start talking to her and I notice that I am the only one that asks questions and indulges the conversation.
it didn't take long for me to understand that she isnt interested at all in me.
i went to sit elsewhere and the fucking whore started talking with my other uncle and my brother!!!
my uncle works at google and is a 35 yo 6"2 chad and when i saw it I felt more worthless than i ever did.
I went to the toilet and cried while everyone was having a good time outside.

imagine being given a 600$ steak made by Gordon Ramsay and not having any teeth.

fuck fuck fuck FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Social connections mogs me
No sympathy here tbh

Just have a better personality :feelsthink:

Social connections mogs me
No sympathy here tbh
I barely talk to anybody besides my Mom.
both my day and my uncle know about it from her

over for kikecels just brutal :cryfeels:

Last edited:
brutal family pill mogged by a 32 year old, not suprising foids always date older men unless its a chad.

shed prob suck on his dick like a lollipop if she had the chance.

its over :blackpill:

Holy fucking actually talking to a hot 18 year old :chad: :chad: :chad:

What a whore, she must pay for what she did

This is one of the things I absolutely DESPISE, that they perpetually do despite EVERYONE knowing how they truly feel.

That thing would be their damn body language, seriously it's blatantly obvious when in spite of some female virtue signaling in front of everyone that their body language gives them away blatantly.

Worst of all is Chads and normies seem COMPLETELY FUCKING OBLIVIOUS to it when you complain to them, they'll be all like, "you didn't even try". When it was obvious that you were doomed from the start, then they blame you for it instead of females. It's bullshit.

lol, white girls are already at the top of the food chain, let alone redheads... those are only for Chads and Tyrones with high LMS.

It really never began

Bro this is gonna be brutal but, i hope you know that he didn't bring her for you.

I'm 100% sure that little young 18 year old prime ginger pussy is milking his old hairy balls every morning and every night bareback, she probably gonna turn him into a betabuck by having his kids.

I hate having Asian female relatives who heightmog me

What a whore, she must pay for what she did
Seriously though, why should she do anything with subhuman OP when she can have millionaire google chad? Its like complaining the millionaire bought caviar at the supermarket instead of old expired bread.