Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Was mogged by cute emo candyboys in streets

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Not chads I fear the most, for my eyes of enligthtened gentleman they no more than outdated primitives, liked by samely outdated primitive femoid mind. And femoids drooling over chads are absolute trash for me. Can addapt going different and superior evolutionary direction, of infantilisation and cuteness. But in that direction I painfully mogged but short scrawny emoboys, with very cute faces, and also they younger, and I'm "emo dad". Seeing those cute boys, loved by cute emo girls, passing by, was biggest suffering in streets

[cute] face>everything

117805 117807

Last edited:
This forum has it all wrong. Pretty boys slay an infinite amount of times more than Chads

I wish I had a cute face:feelsrope:

This forum has it all wrong. Pretty boys slay an infinite amount of times more than Chads
Whatever who slays more overall, I care who slays more cute virgin emo teen girls at their prime (13-15) :<

There is truth to this. Most foids take birth control, and I remember reading about how the fluctuation of hormones caused by the birth control literally changes what they tend to find attractive. It causes them to find more feminine (pretty boy) features attractive, as these features subconsciously indicate qualities such as being caring and supportive. Essentially, birth control makes the foid brain to believe that she is already pregnant, and there she looks for a mate to help RAISE the child, not just seed it. I feel as though I didn't explain it well but there was a lot more to it, and I had read this some time ago.

Whatever who slays more overall, I care who slays more cute virgin emo teen girls at their prime (13-15) :<
definitely prettyboys. Prettyboys mog Chads both in quality and in quantity

Cope with waifu avis. Or just cope until you rope in general

good luck running "prettyboy game" when you're over 30.

Cope with waifu avis. Or just cope until you rope in general
Had saw pictures of couldpes like sthis sometimes: very cute emo girl, and ugly short boy. Maybe sometyimes miracles happen. Just need to have more fighting spirit, but it destroyed not only by femoids, but also by lame friends, who wanted me to go after ugly old roeasties. Lonelyness is superior and more noble than being with ugly femorloid. Cute adorable loli waifu or screw

Tbh I don't know who slays more.

Had saw pictures of couldpes like sthis sometimes: very cute emo girl, and ugly short boy. Maybe sometyimes miracles happen. Just need to have more fighting spirit, but it destroyed not only by femoids, but also by lame friends, who wanted me to go after ugly old roeasties. Lonelyness is superior and more noble than being with ugly femorloid. Cute adorable loli waifu or screw
You take what you can get. Law of the junglecels.

You take what you can get. Law of the junglecels.
Dont care about breading. For me better to stay childless, than work hard in hopes of maybe having children with ugly femorloid. Cute adorable emo loli for cuddling please :<

There is truth to this. Most foids take birth control, and I remember reading about how the fluctuation of hormones caused by the birth control literally changes what they tend to find attractive. It causes them to find more feminine (pretty boy) features attractive, as these features subconsciously indicate qualities such as being caring and supportive. Essentially, birth control makes the foid brain to believe that she is already pregnant, and there she looks for a mate to help RAISE the child, not just seed it. I feel as though I didn't explain it well but there was a lot more to it, and I had read this some time ago.
bro make a thread. the effects of birth control are discussed too rarely

bro make a thread. the effects of birth control are discussed too rarely
Based on that cure could be created. The most important cure ever, for half of humanity

Not chads I fear the most, for my eyes of enligthtened gentleman they no more than outdated primitives, liked by samely outdated primitive femoid mind. And femoids drooling over chads are absolute trash for me. Can addapt going different and superior evolutionary direction, of infantilisation and cuteness. But in that direction I painfully mogged but short scrawny emoboys, with very cute faces, and also they younger, and I'm "emo dad". Seeing those cute boys, loved by cute emo girls, passing by, was biggest suffering in streets

[cute] face>everything

View attachment 117805 View attachment 117807
Every post you make makes me want to get a lobotomy, maybe then I'll understand where you are coming from :feelstastyman:

Every post you make makes me want to get a lobotomy, maybe then I'll understand where you are coming from :feelstastyman:
I consider myself extradimentional otherkin, but reside in lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

Pretty boys mog ugly ogres into oblivion.

5'6 pretty boy > > > > High T buff 6'4 ogre.

I hope I can prettyboymaxx before I get to 25.

Very true. Too many guys on here seem to be more concerned, about intimidating other men rather than slaying cute, adorable jb's.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back