Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Was Mogged by a Minimum Wage Chad a Few Days Ago

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I went out with a coworker (male-friendly) for lunch a few days ago and we went to get Icecream, this 6'5 TERRA-CHAD was behind the counter. He was probably a university student working a summer job. I was hoping he was a permanent minimum wage employee because the thought of him being better than me in every regard was too much. He said "hey what's goin on". I was almost too nervous to answer, I felt nervous looking at him. He could crush me in one moment with "you look ugly" or something. I felt so inferior. I actually gave off sus vibes to my coworker because when he turned around to get the cone I was looking him up and down, including his ass.

I was literally just thinking "holy fuck, how is this possible, this dude looks like a movie star, how did genetics work that way? How was there not a single flaw in this Chad, how does he have such superior genetics in every way to me, how am I so subhuman? Why is this fair? Why is my consciousness trapped in this husk of a human while he's an Addonis, the Gods are playing with me, it's not fair, should I write Poetry about this? Maybe, but I will always be subhuman".

I made sure I touched his fingers when he handed me the icecream just to see if his skin felt different, I didn't notice anything, I just said "t-thanks" and left. I didn't enjoy a single bite of the icecream because I kept thinking about how much better my life would be if I was Chad.

intellectual is a fag confirmed
I felt no sexual attraction to him. It's the same feeling as when you see a terra-Chad and you can't help but look, it's masohism basically, but it's a compulsion.

Where did you learn to write like this, this seems like a generic misfit character from a book

lol my first thought at reading a couple of lines

i stopped reading after this sentence
gay shit indeed
how am i still gray, damn i guess i dont comment a lot

Typa gay shit is this?

Just try to cope with the thought that in a couple of years agepill will hit him and he has no money or resources to combat that, kek

Just try to cope with the thought that in a couple of years agepill will hit him and he has no money or resources to combat that, kek
He was probably a student working a summer job, he'll be rich after graduation