Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Was Looking At Would You Rather Questions and Got BRUTALLY Owning a Car Mogged @LastGerman

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
@LastGerman
Jfllastgerman

Bro...what's the point of all traffic lights being green if you don't even own a car...

Bro...what's the point of all traffic lights being green if you don't even own a car...

What is even the point if you do not even have a driver licence? Of course most people do not think like that despite the fact that a handful of men do not have a driver licence anymore, specially here in Germany. By the way, today I had another driving lesson. I will make a thread for it later on.

I would make a law that women should wear traffic lights. If you can fuck them, their traffic light turns green.
Then I choose the "always green traffic light option"
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg