Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was life in the 80s really that good?

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
Guys who lived during the 80s, how was it?

Yes i'm also curious.

I bet growing up in the 90's was a million times better than growing up in the 2010's JFL.

Life in 80s Japan must've been incredible.

Most powerful booming company the world ever knew.

Companies hiring people with good paying jobs just for the sake of it because they could and had plenty of money to burn.

Best music. Best anime. Best movies. Decent videogames. Best cars. Best clothes.

I wish I could experience 80s life in USA n Japan

When I think of the 80s I think of Tony Montana.

didn't even live in the 80s judging from the media and the experience of others, it's overrated

it can be comfy sometimes

90s beats all though.

2:30am at 711 in 2018 is dangerous as hell

Usually pimps or street people hanging outside or cops there after an armed robbery

I tried going there at 5am once and the door was locked, they have to look at you and decide if they unlock the door or not lol

Last edited:
Life waa never good

Being a chad in the 2010s is better.
>feeling smarter than all other leftards if you have 2 brain cells of logic to be blackpilled.
>tinder age/ not yet genetic crispr amplification so no one can compete with you
>technology/ video games
>diversity in america, with dysgenics making you being chad having access to all nonwhite women and making beta mixbreeds fear you
>you can always take the style of the 60s-90s and do it better and make peopel feel envious.

2:30am at 711 in 2018 is dangerous as hell

Usually pimps or street people hanging outside or cops there after an armed robbery

I tried going there at 5am once and the door was locked, they have to look at you and decide if they unlock the door or not lol

That prime French foid is a granny now :feelsrope:
Agepill is brutal

Everything is better than growing up in the
2010s with all the internet, fortnite, gender equality bullshit

social media didn't exist

for that reason alone it was better

Incels would just die alonr with minimal human contact all their life. You wouldnt find an incels.is type gathering place anywhere.

Steve Hoca thinks it was paradise. But only because at the time, he was young and good looking.

idk but no era touches the 90s.

The economy (at least in burgerstan) was better and sexual degeneracy wasn't that rampant. As for the rest it's just boomer nostalgia. People in the 80s were obssessed with the 50s after all.

the 1970's were much better. No unwed mothers, no race mixing.

Undoubtedly better than now in terms of the dating market. My norwooding father was able to marry my mother who was a solid 6/10 in her prime.

idk but no era touches the 90s.

I loved the 90s, the music the films the football. I was 15 at the turn of the millennium. Sometimes i wish i was a bit older in the 90s, gotten to loads of gigs.

Worse. Without internet and with higher crime rates why would it be better? Only good thing is you could invest soundly and make a killing in the real estate market if you knew your shit.

Just save up an stick it all on google and apple shares. Then buy into bitcoins an sell them all last year. You'd be able to make a fortune.

Yeah I was a kid. More innocent time

Women had lower standards. Looks didn't matter as much as it does nowadays.

Women had lower standards. Looks didn't matter as much as it does nowadays.

Religion and slut shaming was bigger in that time to and femoids had no texting or internet to talk up Chads so much more difficult to hide their slutty ways from their parents.

Internet is double edge sword hate to say it

Better than 2010s and all this feminist bullshit

I loved the 90s, the music the films the football. I was 15 at the turn of the millennium. Sometimes i wish i was a bit older in the 90s, gotten to loads of gigs.

I envy you...wish I was old enough to remember the greatest decade of all time. I was born in the wrong generation (idc how edgy that sounds)...should have been born in '74.

better but not that much i'm sure, that's how the 90s were. If you're incel life has never been good in any decade of any century, it just used to be possible to betabux a wife who never wanted you but would put up with you for the sake of survival.

I love 80s culture in general.

But incel-wise, I'm sure since there was no social media, that there were at least looksmatched couples.

00s was the best hands down. 90s is overrated, 80s werent advanced enough in games and no internet, 10s is just straight up fucking garbage.

Incels would just die alonr with minimal human contact all their life. You wouldnt find an incels.is type gathering place anywhere.
You would need to be Sub3 to be incel before 2000 son.

00s were the shit in my country since we are kinda behind culturally, our 00s were basically the USA 90s with better technology.

You would need to be Sub3 to be incel before 2000 son.
things weren't that good, i saw plenty of older guys when i was a kid in the 90s who were for sure incel due to their looks/height

its not like female nature was any different back then

Guys who lived during the 80s, how was it?
Watch Steve Hoca's videos. Guy was a class A sperg and was still able to get laid. Oldcel now though.
hqdefault.jpg

00s was the best hands down. 90s is overrated, 80s werent advanced enough in games and no internet, 10s is just straight up fucking garbage.

Can't say as I wasn't around back then but given that I'm obsessed with the 80's in general I'd say yes

I would prefer 60s over 80s cuz slicked hairstyles look much better than mullets

>NES
>Star Wars
>Michael Jackson
>82% white USA
>Cold War
Wasn't alive then, but im going to say yes

Ancient times were better. better tech and longer lives and foids knew their role

LOL at thinking the mathematical electrical pyramids were built by dumber humans then today.