Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was joe biden at p. diddy parties?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Yes, Joe Biden did attend one of P. Diddy's parties in the past, which garnered some media attention. In 2004, during his time as a senator, Biden made an appearance at P. Diddy's "Vote or Die!" campaign event. This event was part of Diddy's efforts to encourage young people, particularly African Americans and other minority groups, to vote in the upcoming presidential election. The campaign and the event featured various celebrities and political figures promoting voter participation.

It's worth noting that this appearance was tied to a political cause and not a traditional party in the entertainment sense. Biden's attendance was aimed at supporting civic engagement and voter turnout.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was tbh.

Probably was, at least once

Maybe, probably, likely, but at the end of the day Sean Combs couldn't organize this alone so he got the idea (or rather orders) from someone higher up than he is in the hierarchy

I mean, he does sniff kids, so it’s highly likely.

Joe Biden had no need for Diddy nor Epstein

Not interested + ignored + skipped it + zero attention + overlooked + scrolled past + couldn't bother + didn't glance + passed on it + not my problem + bypassed + skipped entirely + no concern + unread + dismissed instantly + didn't notice + irrelevant + walked away + no reaction + unfazed + kept moving + blank stare + avoided + didn't engage + unimportant + disregarded + scrolled quickly + no interest + untouched + left unseen + skimmed over + didn't stay + forgot instantly + don't care + left unread + out of sight + not worth it + passed up + out of mind + zoning out + left alone + didn't mind + not my thing + skimmed quickly + no response + couldn’t care less + skipped + ignored + didn't cross my mind + let it be + out of focus + no feelings + breezed by + didn’t acknowledge + out of range + kept moving + out of my sight + dead to me + swiped away