Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was Jesus Christ an Incel? The Bible describes him as ugly.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
The Bible describes Jesus as a virgin, and uses his virginity as purity. He never got married, so he never even had sex in the non-sinful way. But is that actually the case, or was he just too ugly to get someone, therefore making him an incel.

The bible describes Jesus Christ as ugly. Isaiah 53:2 "He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him"

Maybe that's why Christians depict Jesus Christ as some beautiful European Fabio Figure instead of an unattractive ethnic jew, it's their way to cope, to not make their religions master look bad.

I understand not everybody believes in Religion (I myself an am atheist), but since some atheist believe that Jesus Christ as a person and historical figure (not as an actual son of god) could be real, I think in the very least that's possible.

It's over for JesusChristCels

Jesus 2 414199

Last edited:
Isa (aleyhi salam) was a volcel, NOT an incel.

Jewsus never existed.

Normies really think they're gonna get to talk to Jesus in Heaven.

you should ask the question to yourself first; did he exist?

Maybe that's why Christians depict Jesus Christ as some beautiful European Fabio Figure instead of an unattractive ethnic jew, it's their way to cope, to not make their religions master look bad.
Jesus wasn’t a brown jew he was a celtic indo European.
The pic on the lefts been debunked. Literally created by a Jewish news source. He was depicted as aryan for 2,000 years for a reason. Because he was.

you should ask the question to yourself first; did he exist?
Maybe he did, I just don't believe in the son of god part, I'm an atheist. I think it's possible he was a real person at the very least.

No if he was ugly he would've never gotten followers. All cult founders were Chads/Chadlites at least :blackpill::blackpill:

No if he was ugly he would've never gotten followers. All cult founders were Chads/Chadlites at least :blackpill::blackpill:
But Charles Manson was like 5'2 (and most people consider short height ugly) and he got followers.

christians are archaic illiterates, they can only follow images.

Last edited:
But Charles Manson was like 5'2 (and most people consider short height ugly) and he got followers.

Charles_Manson_mugshot_FCI_Terminal_Island_California_1956-05-02_3845-CAL.png

Chadlite, and he was 5'6 which wasn't that short back then.

If Jesus existed he was an ethnic racial Jew.

The reason whites anglicize his appearance is our racial ego needs demand that any god character we would worship to look like us as well look good and therefore be inspiring to us as a race.

The Jews forced Christ insanity upon us and basically through various wars via manipulations of the Roman empire and probably other groups succeeded at mass murdering the white races pagan forbears in various wars so they could then effectively replace our authentic racial religion and authentic pagan gods/goddesses such as Odin, Thor, Freya and others with a Jew named Jesus.

Doing this allowed the Jews to get psychological control of the white race perhaps on the deepest level you could ever manipulate a people on because there’s little else in the human experience that is more close and emotionally intimate than the religion one practices and the god/s one worships.

Thus Christ insanity is undoubtably the most potent weapon the Jews have ever unleashed upon their hated and eternal enemies known as the white aryan race.

Anyway getting back to an earlier point even though Jews had our pagan forbears conquered they still had trouble getting whites to accept Christ insanity which is why they began allowing more and more desired pagan elements to be added to the new cult ie it was you could say the proverbial honey to help wash the generally unpalatable poison of Christ insanity itself down white people’s collective throats.

Last edited:
The soundest Christian doctrine is this:
>Christ would have been volcel, because he was subject to every temptation in order to fulfill the need to relate to mankind, but chose not to sin out His virtue as God.
>Christ was, indeed, ugly--and even of the same race as would kill Him. This being so that He could fulfill Biblical Prophecy concerning the Hebrews, among other things.
>He was tempted by Mary Magdalene, who was a whore and washed his feet with her hair soaked in expensive perfume. This act was laden with sexual intent, and Christ denied her.

PURELY HISTORICALLY
>Jesus of Nazareth was reported as being of an unassuming appearance, and records immediately following his death make no note of exceptional features.
>No record exists of him having a wife or children, and though conspiracy theories abound, nothing tangible has emerged. Were he to merely be a religious leader, and he did take a wife and children, he would have been perfectly capable of rationalizing it theogically like so many other prophets or religious leaders.

Charles_Manson_mugshot_FCI_Terminal_Island_California_1956-05-02_3845-CAL.png

Chadlite, and he was 5'6 which wasn't that short back then.
What if he was born in todays day and age and tries that whole cult thing. Do you think he could have still done it?

The reason whites anglicize his appearance is our racial ego needs demand that any god character we would worship to look like us as well look good and therefore be inspiring to us as a race.

The Jews forced Christ insanity upon us and basically through various wars via manipulations of the Roman empire and probably other groups succeeded at mass murdering the white races pagan forbears in various wars so they could then effectively replace our authentic racial religion and authentic pagan gods/goddesses such as Odin, Thor, Freya and others with a Jew named Jesus.

Doing this allowed the Jews to get psychological control of the white race perhaps on the deepest level you could ever manipulate a people on because there’s little else in the human experience that is more close and emotionally intimate than the religion one practices and the god/s one worships.

Thus Christ insanity is undoubtably the most potent weapon the Jews have ever unleashed upon theirnhated and eternal enemies known as the white aryan race.

Anyway getting back to an earlier point even though Jews had our pagan forbears conquered they still had trouble getting whites to accept Christ insanity which is why they began allowing more and more desired pagan elements to be added to the new cult ie it was you could say the proverbial honey to help wash the generally unpalatable poison of Christ insanity itself down white people’s collective throats.
Part of the reason for the representation of Christ was that, simply, the peasants who early Church artists were painting for would have been confused at the sight of a guy who looked nothing like them. Remember, at the time of nascent Christianity, most people were barely literate if at all. Representations needed to be able to communicate without words.
Secondly, many early Church artists would have had no fucking idea what a Hebrew person looked like. All they had for models would be other white people.
The idea we did this out of ego I believe to be an insulting oversimplification.
The reason it's current has more to do with simple tradition than actually trying to purport a factual narrative.

statusmaxxed, probably fucked groupies

Anyway OP getting now to responding directly to you and your query I will say that perhaps that section you brought up was not meant to be taken literally or not to be taken the way people would think it to be taken at a first glance.

Rather the ugliness the verse speaks of may of been our collective sins “uglying” up Jesus’s being somehow that he had to carry all the way to the cross ultimately dying to redeem us of while at the same time having himself be unburdened from the weight of carrying them at the moment of his death.

Where the verse speaks about how he had nothing to draw us to him…

That could be referring just to how he was said to of lived his life as a simple, humble carpenter with no flashy clothes, jewels or expensive rings with which to draw people to him making people believe him to be an important man that way ie through the trappings of wealth.

I understand not everybody believes in Religion (I myself an am atheist), but since some atheist believe that Jesus Christ as a person and historical figure (not as an actual son of god) could be real, I think in the very least that's possible.
no historian disputes the fact that Jesus existed
Part of the reason for the representation of Christ was that, simply, the peasants who early Church artists were painting for would have been confused at the sight of a guy who looked nothing like them. Remember, at the time of nascent Christianity, most people were barely literate if at all. Representations needed to be able to communicate without words.
Secondly, many early Church artists would have had no fucking idea what a Hebrew person looked like. All they had for models would be other white people.
The idea we did this out of ego I believe to be an insulting oversimplification.
The reason it's current has more to do with simple tradition than actually trying to purport a factual narrative.
Early church figures spoke to people who actually knew / saw Jesus, so back then there would have been contemporary accounts of his physiognomy, like we know he was clean shaven and didn’t have a beard for example

j too I’m by c go if an ok BBC as an cook N V
No

Americans are descendants of English citizen, are they English citizen ?
The early Christian Church’s, especially from the churches set by Jesus’s brother, James the Just, were very Judaic and more align with what he probably taught even according to the Gospels. There have been many kikes that made sects in Judaism, and Jesus did the same.

That's a distortion of the truth. He was a Muslim like every other prophet before him.
Jesus was a kike by blood. He said that not a single word from the commandments would change until the end times, and believed in the kike religion.

Also, your spreading the old Islamic interpretation, where Muslim in the Qur’an refers to anyone who submits his will to God instead of follower of Muhammad in modern times. For the sake of argument, even if he was a Muslim in this sense of the word, he is still a kike despite this. He inherited the covenant from Abraham by blood.

The early Christian Church’s, especially from the churches set by Jesus’s brother, James the Just, were very Judaic and more align with what he probably taught even according to the Gospels. There have been many kikes that made sects in Judaism, and Jesus did the same.
Sects are common in the human history, but miracles are much more rare, even more when 4 different witnesses describe the same scene from 4 different points of view.

All those people described things way above the known law of physics.

Whatever happened when Jesus was here, it shocked those people so much that it created a movement for thousand years.

Jesus was born Jew, that's right, but he definitely went away from any kind of religion, and learnt people that love was the most perfect thing in the world. Jesus was in fact closer from a modern atheist than from any religious guy. He attacked the jewish religion over and over, at the point where the jews hated him and asked Pilate to kill him.

What else was he? He was a descendant of Judah and believed the same kike religion.
Modern Jews aren’t Jews from the Bible. Jews from the Bible are edomites (Sephardi c Jews) and khazarians (ashkenazi jews)

Modern Jews aren’t Jews from the Bible. Jews from the Bible are edomites (Sephardi c Jews) and khazarians (ashkenazi jews)
The last time I heard the word edomite was by a black hebrew israelite, saying they are experiments by some black scientist named yakuub millions of years ago.

Sects are common in the human history, but miracles are much more rare, even more when 4 different witnesses describe the same scene from 4 different points of view.

All those people described things way above the known law of physics.

Whatever happened when Jesus was here, it shocked those people so much that it created a movement for thousand years.

Jesus was born Jew, that's right, but he definitely went away from any kind of religion, and learnt people that love was the most perfect thing in the world. Jesus was in fact closer from a modern atheist than from any religious guy. He attacked the jewish religion over and over, at the point where the jews hated him and asked Pilate to kill him.
Jesus didn’t hate Jews and he wasn’t closer to an atheist. Jesus was a Jew, he was mad that the kikes turned the synagogue (which he calls house of god) into a money grabbing shit hole. The Jews killed him for blasphemy and claiming to be god or the son of god.

As for the miracles, even the Egyptian priests could perform magic, but all of that was nothing compared to what God made Moses do. So that on it’s own doesn’t mean much tbh.

he was a volcel

The last time I heard the word edomite was by a black hebrew israelite, saying they are experiments by some black scientist named yakuub millions of years ago.
no, blacks were never near Israel period. The edomites are Sephardic Jews, not black Israelites.

Jesus was a kike by blood. He said that not a single word from the commandments would change until the end times, and believed in the kike religion.

Also, your spreading the old Islamic interpretation, where Muslim in the Qur’an refers to anyone who submits his will to God instead of follower of Muhammad in modern times. For the sake of argument, even if he was a Muslim in this sense of the word, he is still a kike despite this. He inherited the covenant from Abraham by blood.
No, he was not a Jew by blood, that is a distortion of the truth and nor is what I said "old Islamic interpretation," what I am saying is what many people do not know. Islam was merely a restoration of the original faith rather than a new religion, that is what most people do not understand, even other Islamic people don't.

His mother was a Jew. But she was a whore who cheated on her fiance, and it was likely that she fucked a Roman soldier. So Jesus was half Jew, half Italian. His mother was a cheating lying whore, and his step-dad was a cuck who believed his cheating fiance got pregnant as a virgin. That's the Christian religion in a nutshell. It's the most cucked religion by far.

no, blacks were never near Israel period. The edomites are Sephardic Jews, not black Israelites.
Black Hebrew Israelites are pretty based tbh

No, he was not a Jew by blood, that is a distortion of the truth and nor is what I said "old Islamic interpretation," what I am saying is what many people do not know. Islam was merely a restoration of the original faith rather than a new religion, that is what most people do not understand, even other Islamic people don't.
That’s your interpretation, but obviously I don’t believe that. I think Jesus and Muhmmad (despite being based) were not real prophets.

Also, how is Jesus not a Jew by blood? He is clearly from the line of Abraham, but isn’t a Samaritan.
:feelsokman:

Last edited:
Black Hebrew Israelites are pretty based tbh

View attachment 452544

That’s your interpretation, but obviously I don’t believe that. I think Jesus and Muhmmad (despite being based) were not real prophets.

Also, how is Jesus not a Jew by blood? He is clearly from the line of Abraham, but isn’t a Samaritan.

:feelsokman:
It's not my interpretation, it's the truth. You can reject it all you want but it won't change a thing. Jesus wasn't a Jew, he was Muslim.

It's not my interpretation, it's the truth. You can reject it all you want but it won't change a thing. Jesus wasn't a Jew, he was Muslim.
Religion isn’t true, and that includes Islam. Evolution debunks all of our religions.