Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was Jesus a cuck? John 8:3--11

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
The Pharisees catch a cheating whore and bring her to Jesus. He contradicts Mosaic law by not having her stoned to death.

3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger.
7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there.
10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,”
Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

What do we make of this?

Of course jesus was a cuck he was the person who made foids and gave them terrible personalities and go for only chads right? That is if you believe in christianity

I guess he was just trying to be nice. He is the son of God after all, gotta keep that reputation in tact.

Of course jesus was a cuck he was the person who made foids and gave them terrible personalities and go for only chads right? That is if you believe in christianity
Yes bro. God made a mistake by creating woman alongside man.

The Pharisees catch a cheating whore and bring her to Jesus. He contradicts Mosaic law by not having her stoned to death.

What do we make of this?
Unironically this specifc passage is not present in some of the other bibles proving its not preserved and is corrupted

Jesus was a cuck. They should have killed her.
He got killed too

His step-father, Joseph, was a cuck. That makes Jesus a bastard.

Unironically this specifc passage is not present in some of the other bibles proving its not preserved and is corrupted
Interesting. Perhaps some ancientcels thought this was cucked too. :feelshehe:

That is such a beautiful Bible verse though. I’m not super religious but I think we can all learn something from the teachings of Jesus

What do we make of this?
yes Jesus was cucked tbh. Another reason I couldn't Islam cope nor chirst cope. And had to Buddha cope
((())) corrupted it
That is such a beautiful Bible verse though. I’m not super religious but I think we can all learn something from the teachings of Jesus
It might be a good verse for bullied cels to cope and forgive their bullies.

Last edited:
He forgave everyone so kinda.

We need @Mainländer to touch this

Either that is fake or the people who reported were liars trying to trap him and he figured it out.

Christianity also expects you to bless those who curse you and turn the other cheek. Denounce all cuck religions

that shit isn't real anyways

KEK

Jesus is also the person who said: "Thou shall turneth the left cheek". I'm not surprised he said that.

Gospel of John is Pauline heresy

Bible was based until new testament came around and all of a sudden foids are angels now
let's not even get to the part of forgiving the people who hurt you and loving everybody regardless of their attitude, literal definition of cuckoldry while in old testament Yahweh was nuking entire nations left and right because they didn't align with his principles