Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was January 6th an insurrection?

What do you think?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
This thing really won't leave the media will it, lol

No, it was an absolutely peaceful protest against a clearly stolen election. The Biden Regime should free everyone involved

Glowies probably on their way to arrest us for believing it wasnt

Funny how shitmerica blames russia for arresting political opponents when america is the one who actually does that.

@DarkStarDown
Classic westoid projection

It was part of attempted coup by the Zionist puppet Donald Trump
Just another part of the Zionist attempt to end democracy worldwide and enslave and imprison anyone they don't like

idk all I know is that Americans are stupid

It was part of attempted coup by the Zionist puppet Donald Trump
Just another part of the Zionist attempt to end democracy worldwide and enslave and imprison anyone they don't like
this. trump and biden are both ZOG puppets and anyone that thinks one is better than the other is low iq and brainwashed

jan 6 was a joke. i get why the media would try to play it up, but god damn. i can't believe they are still going on about it.

It was setup by the Feds who baited the protesters

No not at all anyone who believes that is a fucking retard. Jan 6th was completely justified.

this. trump and biden are both ZOG puppets and anyone that thinks one is better than the other is low iq and brainwashed
If you're brown and live in a white country you're also a ZOG puppet though. And obviously Trump is better.

it was a bunch of stupid retards destroying shit for no reason to avenge their beloved kike puppet actor donald trump playing in the staged game of politics.

idgaf who cares

No, it was a fiery but mostly peaceful protest.

If Trump wins or stages a coup this year he will abolish democracy.
That's not my view it's pretty much a general suspicion among the intelligentsia from what I can see.
Each revolution kills its children and it'll be the likes of us and 'Nazis' who this ultra-Zionist cockroach will come for.

all I know is zamn white people you crazy