Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Was it all genetics or did I fuck up somewhere ??

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
I refuse to believe that I was destined to be a loser

read my most recent post, it's mostly genetics, you were set up by nature to be a loser

u can have good genes and end up looking like shit if you dont develop properly like me

read my most recent post, it's mostly genetics, you were set up by nature to be a loser
Wish there was an afterlife. Roping would be less scary

How to develop properly?
Eat good food from childhood up until the end of puberty, get sunlight dont rot in ur room, as little stress as possible

Eat good food from childhood up until the end of puberty, get sunlight dont rot in ur room, as little stress as possible
Over for me. I’m done with puberty

This thread is just listing all the genes responsible for a certain genetic expression in the alleles it doesn't specify how the genetic expression happens and what factors contribute towards it. High effort thread but you missed out a few important parts

This thread is just listing all the genes responsible for a certain genetic expression in the alleles it doesn't specify how the genetic expression happens and what factors contribute towards. High effort thread but you missed out a few important parts
i agree, it's unfinished since i posted it by accident

Yes it was mostly genetics but not entirely, environment also has an impact, and not only the environment you grew up in but also the environment your ancestors grew up in