Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was it a deliberate attempt to fuck me up ??

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
My opthtalmologist referred me to an aesthetician when he noticed my severe cystic acne.
I was left with some severe acne scars that still require treament after that bitch squeezed my acne and scraped my face with some tools.
Thank god, I stopped going there after I realized how bad my face had become.(Maybe 4 sessions ig)
How could I be so fucking retarded ?? Everyone knows that squeezing acne = getting permanent scars.
I wasn't blackpilled at that time and I would've resorted directly to accutane had I known about the bp earlier. ( I was done growing i guess)

Anyway, I don't know if I'm being schizo and exaggerating here.

Some doctors are just shit and they don't give a fuck about people. I'm sure that doctor's done the same to other patients.

Some doctors are just shit and they don't give a fuck about people. I'm sure that doctor's done the same to other patients.
The incel luck is just something else tbh. I wouldn't have to deal with acne scars if i didn't go to that bitch.

that or she is just retarded somebody like that should have known this

he is just retarded somebody like that should have known this
Bitch claimed to have an Economics degree from the UK though, and that was her side business. Don't know if this was true.