Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Was invited to a party tonight, now I want to die.

Run27Run

Run27Run

Never Enough, RFTR
I was invited out to a summer 'party' this evening / tonight at a friend's house tonight where a lot of mutual friends and also new people were going to be. Cool I thought maybe I can drink and loosen up a little and try to talk to someone. This party was at his huge lakefront house and he also has a hot tub so people were in swimwear etc all day hanging out.

There was a cute girl there and she seemed shy like me, so I thought I would try and chat with her. I grabbed two beers and offered her one, which she took and sat down and we talked - a pleasant conversation about the hobby we are mutually a member of. I thought it was going well until I saw her making really weird glances at another girl, and shortly after that same girl came over and asked if they could talk privately elsewhere. I saw that they moved into the kitchen so I went to the bathroom, which is right next to there, and listened for a moment and overheard the girl I had been talking with tell her friend how awkward it was talking to me and thanks for saving her from that.

What the fuck? I brought you a beer - one of MY beers, which you took and then acted like you were enjoying our talk. Whgat kind of fucking stupid cunt does that? I'm ready to ldar over how awful this has made me feel... I've always been shy and I told myself that as I've gotten into my 20's I swore to myself that I would try harder to be more social and maxx in whatever way I could.

Now I just feel despair and dread at the thought of ever trying again.

Last edited:
Don't make me think back on these memories man. All I can say is parties are simply a hot spot of ridicule and humiliation if you're ugly looking (facially) and/or short in stature.

Welcome to the reality of most roasties.

Terrifying. I know honesty can be brutal but so is living in delusion.

You should have glassed the bitch and thrown her into the lake.

What I hate about women is they act like everything is a total affront on them.

Oh gee, some guy who isn't attractive is trying to chat you up, poor baby, you need someone to "save" you from such an awful ordeal.

There is a reason only good looking guys are confident.

tfw never invited to party cause u have a class 3 bite and speak like a retard

subhuman from womb to the bludclart tomb

God forbid we try to TALK to a woman. Or offer them a FREE drink.

ITS OVER

What I hate about women is they act like everything is a total affront on them.

Oh gee, some guy who isn't attractive is trying to chat you up, poor baby, you need someone to "save" you from such an awful ordeal.

The shit part of it is that it's not like I was talking her ear off for an hour with no back and forth. She was doing most of the talking, telling me about her art while I listened and asked questions, and the whole conversation lasted 15 mins total. I just don't even know wtf. I feel like there is no way I could have been friendlier, more responsive or receptive in this situation. I keep replaying it in my head and I just... I don't get it.
tfw never invited to party cause u have a class 3 bite and speak like a retard

subhuman from womb to the bludclart tomb

Fwiw the only reason I went to this was because it was 'open invite' and anyone this guy is 'friends' with basically was invited. :/

Did you try LDARing harder?

You can almost always tell if a women is into you, if she even starts showing disinterest you should move on instead of giving her the satisfaction of rejecting you.

she didnt like you

but that doesnt mean no woman will like you.

Happened to me many times in the past. When they say you are weird it is another way of saying you are ugly. I have seen chads saying the weirdest shit, and girls paying attention. It sucks .

ask the host if you can shower and then try again

she didnt like you

I beg to differ.

Anyway, I'd recommend to just keep going forward, like the terminator. Don't have feelings. Just accomplish the mission: fucking.

You made her feel awkward. That is your power.

she didnt like you

Could be, also depends how good she looked. if she was a 7/8/10 that makes sense. Stacies being mean to incels is understandable. if she was a 4/5 out of 10 then its over.

Lol at trying this shit without at least Chadlite looks.

One colleague invited me to his bday on his sushi store. First thing happening when I arrive, some sardonic chad mocking my frame like a fucking alpha, keeps talking big of his status and bs.

Tried some talk with a 3/10 fat chick just not keep myself glued to my phone showing everyone how much of a fucking depressed autist I am; bitch talked all about herself then subtly ran away.

Arrogant welcoming chad from before, sharp as he is, couldn't help himself making use of my misery in the spur of the moment and make some fun of it.

"Just don't overthink crap bro". "Just cope bro". "Just get social bro". "Just personality bro". "Just try bro". "Just don't wallow on the net but get out bro". "Just don't bitch shit bro". "Just self improve and don't blame the world like a manchild bro"

Last edited:
Peep

I was invited out to a summer 'party' this evening / tonight at a friend's house tonight where a lot of mutual friends and also new people were going to be. Cool I thought maybe I can drink and loosen up a little and try to talk to someone. This party was at his huge lakefront house and he also has a hot tub so people were in swimwear etc all day hanging out.

There was a cute girl there and she seemed shy like me, so I thought I would try and chat with her. I grabbed two beers and offered her one, which she took and sat down and we talked - a pleasant conversation about the hobby we are mutually a member of. I thought it was going well until I saw her making really weird glances at another girl, and shortly after that same girl came over and asked if they could talk privately elsewhere. I saw that they moved into the kitchen so I went to the bathroom, which is right next to there, and listened for a moment and overheard the girl I had been talking with tell her friend how awkward it was talking to me and thanks for saving her from that.

What the fuck? I brought you a beer - one of MY beers, which you took and then acted like you were enjoying our talk. Whgat kind of fucking stupid cunt does that? I'm ready to ldar over how awful this has made me feel... I've always been shy and I told myself that as I've gotten into my 20's I swore to myself that I would try harder to be more social and maxx in whatever way I could.

Just avoid women.

God forbid we try to TALK to a woman. Or offer them a FREE drink.

ITS OVER

who cares if the drink is free - would you sit down with a land whale retarded woman in a restaurant for a free meal?

also coming to a woman with a beer is a bit presumptuous - might be better saying hello and asking if you can get her a drink - she might say - oh it's ok - meaning fuck off - saving your the trouble and your beer too.

already go at one party, it was the most terrible experience I have do, humiliating, boring, frustrating, ect, ect

who cares if the drink is free - would you sit down with a land whale retarded woman in a restaurant for a free meal?

also coming to a woman with a beer is a bit presumptuous - might be better saying hello and asking if you can get her a drink - she might say - oh it's ok - meaning fuck off - saving your the trouble and your beer too.
If it was a friendly conversation and a free meal yeah I would because I'm not a vapid cunt.

She can also say "no thanks" to the drink

If it was a friendly conversation and a free meal yeah I would because I'm not a vapid cunt.

She can also say "no thanks" to the drink

She could do though some women are too polite to refuse and would rather suffer an awkward chat and get rid later as this girl seems to have done. or perhaps in this case she accepted because she felt comfortable with the offer. But once the talking started plain didnt like the guy. It happens.

She could do though some women are too polite to refuse and would rather suffer an awkward chat and get rid later as this girl seems to have done. or perhaps in this case she accepted because she felt comfortable with the offer. But once the talking started plain didnt like the guy. It happens.
Okay mr White Knight :feelsokman:

That's what you get for being this delusional, if you already known how it would end why you keep trying? just embrace your fate and live with it, i've accepted mine 3 years ago

Shallow cunts, cant be thankfull , love rudness and omega superficiality

Its over

You treated her like a human being.

That was your mistake.

Ragefuel, this has happened to me but the foid just walked away. All I said was "hey" and then she just looked at me strange and walked away kek.

The shy ones are the worst.

You should’ve given her both beers then roped

I wish I was you tonight. Ungrateful fucker. I would slay in that environment

I think she could tell your interest in her art had undertones of an attempt at seduction. Awkward, weird, creepy are all euphemisms for ugly.

I wish society was more honest about this: parties are not meant for ugly people, unless they're very high status.

If you have to approach a girl to get her, it's already over.

I hate parties. They are way too stressful and uncomfortable.

Avoid parties unless you're good looking. I found them to be just as hypergamous as a club/bar or tinder.

So why travel out to some place just so you can be rejected when you can be rejected from your room?

Going to a party as an ugly guy is not the smartest decision. I could not even stay in a good mood because everyone would mog me.

Avoid parties unless you're good looking. I found them to be just as hypergamous as a club/bar or tinder.

So why travel out to some place just so you can be rejected when you can be rejected from your room?
idiot

It was awkward because of your face

You’re not GL so it’s “awkward teehee”

The mistake was giving her the beer.

Yes, when socializing with women it's extremely important not to make it look like you're hitting on them. And I don't mean just appearences like some stupid PUA shit, but being honest in your attention about it.

For instance, I would never single out a woman to talk to, beer or no beer. If a woman is adressed by me, I make sure it's in the setting of a whole group talking, preferably gender mixed, so she is not feeling embarrased by my presence. If you then end up in the kitchen, smoking fags under the fan and the entire group is only girls, that becomes okay as well, even to the extent that the group dwindles until it's only you and a single girl (who usually will be the gf of one of your pals) and you're having an extended discussion/conversation.

Remember: You have NO SEXUALITY. You're like a fluffy stuffed animal in some children's television programme she might be remembering from her youth. That way you prove you are non-threatening and harmless, and thereby you can become socially accepted.

Don't forget, we are not here to enjoy the pleasures of the erotic with others, to be the object of tenderness or to experience love. We are here to suffer and be shunned and isolated until eventually we die. We are genetic trash, abominations to nature, walking biological diseases, and it's up to us to make sure no woman is ever infected with the disgust that is us.

That said, I completely feel the pain of the OP and profoundly dispair at the injustice of this life.

Last edited:
There was a cute girl there and she seemed shy like me, so I thought I would try and chat with her.

This particular sentence made me laugh out loud. Ah. The naivete of youth.

Don't forget, we are not here to enjoy the pleasures of the erotic with others, to enjoy a tender caress or to experience love. We are here to suffer and be shunned and isolated until eventually we die. We are genetic trash, abominations to nature, walking biological diseases, and it's up to us to make sure no woman is ever infected with the disgust that is us.
Magnificent writing.

This is what I don't get. They act all friendly and receptive, even offering up information about themselves and yet they still need "rescuing" by their friends from a conversation with another human.